If you have an instagram … add it!

Here’s mine!

10 Likes

Here we go, CHEERS!

6 Likes

@multitouch

6 Likes
5 Likes

Good food, good wine :heart: :wine_glass: cheers!

4 Likes

MMA,UFC

For some reason, in the last days, I have more than once been asked if I had engaged in an MMA fight :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Haha, understandable :smiley:

3 Likes

This is :sunglasses: I need some followers so here is my instagram, Please Follow @PRod_Sr

3 Likes

@kyleaoki

@hidetheracks

4 Likes
7 Likes

just added you! Thanks bro

6 Likes

I don’t use insta. Am I outdated?

8 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/jas0nrahn/

I haven’t been using Instagram lately but I do take a lot of photos. There are a couple other photo apps that are cool. Fyuse is a unique photo app worth checking out if you haven’t, has a unique 3D-ish property unlike any other app and lot of cool possibilities, it’s not quite photo, not quite video, it’s a Fyuse!

(How all y’all wizards get them fancy insta windows in your post? Thought I did the thing, guess not)

4 Likes
4 Likes

You are not missing much: The memes (I hate the memes on IG, so stupid) get most attention, almost every young woman on insta nowadays is an aspiring model. It used to be a user friendly interface but like all social media has turned into a marketing and advertising venue shoving products down people’s throat. I’m not against it, it does have its perks, but you have to filter out 95% of the crap. It’s just a way to kill time via photography, not a way of life, but is for some people. The way I feel about it after using it for sharing my photos for a few years is it is only a small glimpse into the bigger picture(reality) and, idk, my personal view of Instagram is it has evolved into one of the more judgmental (trolling) forms of social media, pretty much like Reddit just with photos… “Ain’t nobody got time for dat!”

5 Likes
4 Likes

I just followed everyone in the thread but don’t worry, I’m not the stalking type :sunglasses:

Here’s mine… Cars, cats, photography and travel

5 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠