Introduce yourself to ACF!

Welcome to Altcoin Fantasy!

Hey guys!

Altcoin Fantasy was founded in late 2017 with a mission to educate at least 100,000 on the topic of trading cryptocurrency by the end of 2018. After a successful beta run, Altcoin Fantasy launched in February 2018 and has been steadily growing to become the biggest fantasy platform in its field.

Using advanced simulation algorithms, the AltcoinFantasy platform enables users to trade with virtual money and learn to build lucrative trading portfolios.

Joining one of the regular weekly competitions allows new and experienced traders to win real money prizes by competing for the most successful portfolio.

With over 10,000 members, Altcoin Fantasy is improving the trading skills of hundreds of traders every week by allowing them to trial and test various strategies.

Join Us!

Creating an account is free and once you’ve entered into a competition, you’ll receive $10,000 USD in virtual currency that you can use to spend on whatever coins you like best! Depending on your success, you may even win some real money prizes!

Coming Soon

Altcoin Fantasy is more than just a fun trading game - it’s a place to test and learn about trading signals, technical and fundamental analysis techniques and much more. So stay tuned to our ACF Blog for more information.

Please introduce yourself here. Let us know how long you’ve been trading and which exchange you like best.

Don’t forget to leave your ACF username!

Hi guys, Tom here from Altcoin Fantasy – I’m one of the founders and our goal is to give people a feel for what it’s like to trade cryptocurrencies without the risk! I got into crypto about 2.5 years ago after I heard about Ethereum. I bought 5 video cards from Craigslist and that eventually turned into 50 GPUS >.<

A few projects I love personally: Basic Attention Token (BAT), Stellar (XLM), Steem (STEEM)

Wuttup. I’m Topher. Been messin w/ btc since 2013. Been trading since 2016. From Chicago, live in LA right now. I trade on multiple platforms. boom!
ACF UN: CrypTopher83

What’s alt coin fantasy?

Altcoin Fantasy is a cryptocurrency simulation platform where users learn to trade cryptocurrencies risk free. Users start with $10,000 virtual USD. Make trades during the contest period. At the end of the contest, the players with the most net worth will win actual crypto or other prizes! Absolutely free to play.

What’s the business model? All trading data? Think you’d get better data if players had skin in the game in the form of a “buy in”?

Add a link to the site in the original post :slight_smile:

Right now our sponsors pay us an administration fee for hosting the weekly contests. Buy-ins might be a gray area but that’s something we’re looking into.

Hi guys.
My altcoinfantasy user name is : tarzan18

i found this site by the help of altcoin_fantasy
i am tradinf since 2017 September. i lost half of my investment but i hope i will get it back :slight_smile:
i mostly use binance and sometimes use kucoin, tradeogre,btcturk, coinex and bittrex.

Hi im mark lourenz
Im from philippines and my username:lourenz2993

I download altcoin and the altcoin was very interested to earn try this apps guys search on google playstore

Hi I am from Windhoek. Just paying around

Username afaul

Hi guys.
My altcoinfantasy user name is : ozgurdener

i found this site by the help of acf
i am trading since 2017 November
i use binance for trade

Welcome everyone here!
Make sure to introduce yourself here!

Make sure to click on the link above. We have TONS of free resources to get you guys started!

Hello peeps im from USA i love crypto because its a begining of the furure and i love the fact that i can be a part of a new payment system …

Am Emmanuel from Nigeria.Have been in cryto trading and made some cash out of it using poloinex exchange.i find binance exchange worthwhile as well.So far i trade bitcoin,litecoin,dogecoin and etherium and lately altcoin.

Hey fantasy freaks, I am Merritt hailing from Colorado. With a background in tech and finance it was something I was introduced to yrs ago but only got into trading over the past 2 yrs. A couple of my HODLs inlcude BNB, XLM, Nano
ACF UN: Motionless-heat

Hi there! I’m Thuto from Botswana. I have not more than 7months on the crypto world and i will consider myself as a newbie. I learnt about Altcoinfantasy both on facebook and google ads. I believe with much determination and focus i see myself very succesful in this thing in the near future.
Username: Tukzafx

Hello sir,
I’m Jharna . I’m a housewife .
I know almost everything about btc.I’m working on btc since 2015.I like BTC,ETH,LTC.
MY ACF NAME:-Jharna44

aug 2017 binance alskdjf lkasjdf

it sounds fishy to trade cryptos without the risk, thats like saying you can have sex without a condom without the risk of getting a STD, i don’t buy it