Invite link/refs for tbp?

invite
invitelinks

is this the best place to ask,

is there a link somewhere or referral code to this web site? or a topic on this i missed

3 Likes

via your own profile / dashboard.

3 Likes

Moved to meta category

2 Likes

still cant find referral… anyone explain better?

2 Likes

I looked at yours. I don’t think invites are available until you’ve been around a while longer and have engaged more. It seems to be the backend rules of the system.

2 Likes

hmm… ok thats not cool… ive been here for over a year now… 20 or 30 messages… how much more i gotta dig massa?

2 Likes

Not sure. But obviously we can’t change global rules or everyone gets messed…

1 Like

very strange… “come on invite your friends to thebitcoinpub!!”"

ok… i will invite somene in 3 years??? wth

2 Likes

You don’t need invite code to do that bro. Just tell them to come to thebitcoin.pub

1 Like

The pub tracks a lot more than just your time since account creation. Daily activity, everything from comment engagement, shared links, posts/comment likes, even the amount of time you spend reading threads.

Community member trust level is based on a basket of these metrics.

2 Likes

all i want to do is invite my people to join in my discussion… why you make this impossible is a huge pitfall for bitcoin pub… so what i invite people without the credit? why not track that doesnt that count… obvious problem here

2 Likes

It’s easy.

Send them this link:

https://thebitcoin.pub

1 Like

why have invite link ?!?!?!?!?!? if i cant invite ?!?! WHYYYYY

2 Likes

there seems be a common problem im having… getting credit for things around here.

2 Likes

Systems of trust are never inherently fair for everyone. Some people put in the time and effort some don’t. But everyone has equal opportunity to earn levels of trust, just not equality of outcome.

1 Like

ok so this is like a video game where you dont know what metrics you need to accomplish… like walking in the woods in complete darkness and maybe one day years down the line i can get … an invite link!! wow
fail…

3 Likes

That’s exactly right! You see the meta. It’s all a game! Check out the badges section for a good idea on where to start.

2 Likes

i dont see any meta, where is it, or do i have to engage more before i get to know

2 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

ahh that link helped… is there a way to make this website blacked out i hate hate hate white background

2 Likes