IOTA Cost Averaging Experiment 2018!

If you’d like to join me on my 2nd DCA of 2018, it’s IOTA!

Reasons were given on the stream!

To the moon???

9 Likes

Thats at least the first stop!

To the moon : )

1 Like

Done
I’m all for skynet to make its way into the :earth_africa:

2 Likes

The immediate hate [on iota] made me grimace - like boos raining down in the Colosseum days.

DCA is… Iota

Boooooo! Sh*tcoin!
ur kidding right?
ewwww! sucks!!

lolz
great stream Peter, thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

I never expected IOTA. I thought maybe ETC or ADA? Anyways, I do understand your reasoning for DCAing into IOTA. Personally, I think going for simpler solution to existing problems is more efficient than creating solutions to future problems.

That said, I’m pretty sure you didn’t just throw a dart in the middle and picked IOTA. I don’t know the impact of internet of things but I’m definitely more interested in it now. Good luck Peter and I hope it goes 2 Da MOOOON!

2 Likes

I am taking the DogeLord serious. I am going to try to wing a minimum of $25 a week into IOTA with the hope of $50 a week. Just picked up 14 MIOTA at 3.36USD

1 Like

I might jump into this DCA as well. Thanks Peter!

1 Like

hmmm I guess now I have a reason to buy IOTA.

2 Likes

@peter could you please share the readings you’ve talking about in the stream.

1 Like

i’m willing to join in if i can figure out a safe way to store my IOTA. between sudden SDD failures and phones being lost i dont trust myself to store IOTA on a device i run for most of a year, and my old cell phone i just decommisioned just broke…

if there is ever a hardware wallet that stores IOTA anytime soon i’ll join in.

hmm…

1 Like

I’m joining you @peter I went in $100 on 12/29 and subsequent 50 a week. Take us to the :full_moon_with_face:
Thanks

1 Like

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠