Is Peter Saddington & TheBitcoinLambo a Scam?

• Is Peter Saddington & TheBitcoinLambo a scam?
  • Who is this guy? - NO LINKEDIN?! FRAUD!

After watching him for as long as I can remember, he seems to be legit. Sometimes he has awkward social nuances on stream, but I can kind of get past that because in sum total he’s harmless. Kind of like the crazy guy next door but you know he wouldn’t hurt a fly.

Looking deeper into his background I see that he’s got many years of software development experience as you can see from his previous blog on agile software development that he’s run for 10+ years.

Apparently he’s published 2 books on software development, so one could say he knows a pretty good amount of how to build software… but does that mean he knows jack about crypto?

He alledges that he first invested in late 2011… this obviously isn’t provable, but one could wonder if that’s even true.

Looking merely at his lifestyle with lamborghinis and exotic cars, it could seem like he’s out to get peoples money, but after watching him for so long and seeing the proof that he’s had 2 of his companies acquired, I think he’s probably more like a guy who just doesn’t quit…

While I might not like the guy, he seems legit.

What do y’all think?

Here is his self described bio after he mysteriously deleted his LinkedIN profile:

I began my career by helping a large contact lens company create it’s first online education university for eye-doctors and then help Samsung Electronics in Korea fail at beating Apple’s iPod with their MP3 players. From there I achieved a State bench-press record and completed 3 Master’s degrees while working as a contract scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This evolved into 12 years of traveling the world teaching and training 16,000+ people in Agile and Scrum software development techniques and even published a couple books on Agile (The Agile Pocket Guide, John Wiley and Sons: 2012).

Not to stay behind the technology curve, I retired from consulting life and with my brother, created the worlds first Community Management Platform in the cryptocurrency market. At the same time I became a viral sensation around the world for buying a Lamborghini with Bitcoin in 2017 (CNBC, Yahoo, Dupont Registry, Popular Mechanics, GQ, Forbes, Maxim, KBS (Korea) News, S.China Post, and more). I promptly spent 40 hours putting a custom flamethrower kit on the Lamborghini and bought a Radical SR3 race car as I became the #1 search result for the term “bitcoin bro.”

In early 2019 I successfully completed racing school and have begun my not-too-serious-career of being an amateur race car driver. While I’m not driving my race car on the open road, I spend my time talking about cryptocurrency on Decentralized.TV and self-programming on a podcast show called, appropriately: TheBitcoinLambo Podcast.

82 Likes

Total Scam. lol

Keep doing your thing man. Appreciate all the info and work. Moon Shot!!!

10 Likes

Definitely a scam :rofl:

7 Likes

Hes a certified gangsta :100::100::100::100::100:

12 Likes

When I first met you I thought, I hope this guy lives till he is a 100 years old.

16 Likes

knowing the guy personally for nearly 4 decades… yes, a definite “artist”.

31 Likes

Scam. He is the bitcoin-fund-manager guy boss. LOL
Kidding. To the moon, Dogelord!!!

4 Likes

Don’t let the Lambo fool you guys. He got it wrapped. That’s really a Smart car under there. :wink:

7 Likes

Haha I like it, reverse psychology

4 Likes

lol! I’ll be honest - when I first saw your videos with the lambo in the background… My first thought was… “what a…douchebag!”

Still watching your videos… and now a patron :grinning:

… wait… have I been suckered?

11 Likes

Any publicity is good publicity ? :troll:

5 Likes
12 Likes

Been following him for more than six months.
He has not scammed me yet. :smiley:

Instead, he provided free materials like b90x.
He shared all his knowledge with us for free & still doing it…

& how do I forget those gains?
2017 was the best year I had in terms of ROI in my life :smiley:

12 Likes

This Saddington character is on the same level of Tai Lopez, total fraud :joy::joy:

7 Likes

1126dz

12 Likes

This Dogelord guy is like the Tila Tequila of cryptos. :doge:

10 Likes

TILA!!! Omg! I forgot about her. Amze

5 Likes

I almost deleted my message. I haven’t kept up with Miss Tila over the years. Sheeesh… talk about cray-cray.

4 Likes

Is @peter Satoshi Nakamoto?..:thinking:

5 Likes

Just a rude all about the money scammer…kinda like Roger Ver…but with err less money :smiley:

9 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠