Ivan on Tech Interview with Richard Heart - BCash, IOTA, BTC Dying, ETH is Shit, and Memes!

Ivan on Tech is interviewing Richard Heart in a live stream in 2 hours. I’m posting this here because YouTube’s notification/reminder system sucks!.:

8 Likes

Don’t know. I’m sure he’ll state whether or not he is at the start of the live stream.

2 Likes

Agreed, not sure how impartial he is when being sponsored.i know they normally say “even though I’ve been sponsored to do this, I reserved the right to give an honest review”. That’s a bit like asking your mum to cook you dinner then telling her it’s shit, it ain’t really going to happen is it…but I suppose that’s why you should always do you own due diligence and never take what someone else tells you is gospel.:v:

5 Likes

I’m speculating because I don’t know but I think he gets even tougher during a sponsored post. I’m not being a fanboy, but if you watched Ivan’s video with David of IOTA and a few of the other paid ICO posts, he really tore into them with hard questions!

3 Likes

I watched that too and to be fair your right,David was trying his best to just keep talking so Ivan couldn’t ask anymore pressing questions. It was like watching a politician at work :joy:
I think Ivan had to ask because most of the live posts where asking where there Ada had gone that had disappeared from their wallets.

4 Likes
2 Likes

The live stream hasn’t even started yet and there’s already over 15 dislikes (50% of the like count)! The chat room should be a bar fight on this one. Grab the popcorn and watch the fireworks!

2 Likes

he definitely is doing more. he partnered / hired someone to help him do just this.

6 Likes

yeah, that was really interesting. I like David and he’s obviously a truly smart man, but he definitely started talking faster at several key moments in the interview. Still, I think IOTA has promise if they can deliver, but they have some huge technical problems to solve (and so do many other ICOs/coins).

3 Likes

Oh so do I, am hodling some of that shit for a few years :+1:

4 Likes

@Clarky663 Ivan just said in the chat the interview is not sponsored, no ICO talk.

2 Likes

Is it just me or do you want Richard to tear into Ivan like he did with Roger?

I’d like to see how he handles Richards… satire.

Test your might!

11 Likes

I’ll catch up with it later, let me know if I shouldn’t bother…
I’ve got my wife getting a bit jealous of the pub here.

Man down,man down…send out a rescue team :joy:

6 Likes

It’s gonna be interesting, one way or the other! That’s why i’m here/there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just started.
doing doing doing doing

2 Likes

He started out his life selling car stereo equipment.
I remember a guy cmoing up to me in a parking lot doing that.

5 Likes

did he share that it’s a sponsored interview?

3 Likes

John, he said in chat it’s not.

2 Likes

I wish Ivan would LOOK at Richard while he’s talking rather than chat. Makes him look uninvolved.

5 Likes

Better sound quality on Richards.

4 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠