Iwahai - Make recordings on a map

Aloha Pubbers! I have launched my startup Iwahai which lets users record and share audio on a map. I really need some beta users. I would live it if you guys could download and use it hard! Share it and give feedback! http://www.iwahai.co… Thank you! It is free
https://www.iwahai.com

6 Likes

Thanks so much! Can’t wait to see how this progresses! Keep us updated at every major milestone!

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, man! This is so cool! What a great idea! :slight_smile:

I just downloaded the iOS version, this is so easy to use, and I captured the sounds at the end of rush hour traffic :smiley:

As a Geographer, I think this is so awesome! Looking forward to using this in nature and when beekeeping, lol :evergreen_tree::palm_tree::deciduous_tree::white_large_square::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee::record_button::iphone::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

:ocean::ocean::ocean:

4 Likes

So cool! I love it. Sharing the sounds of nature is such a good idea.

4 Likes

Yes, this app immediately reminded me of how people can share photos of locations on Google Earth. This is such a cool app! There are some funny clips, lol, also interesting for favorites sites of activities, history, and culture.

4 Likes

The whole thing was born out of me wanting to experience the places my grandfather had visited in his voice and then wanting to share the places I’ve been with my daughter - but upon making it, I realized there were many many uses for it. Part Instagram for voice, part yelp, and at some point even allowing people to create auto play playlists (or albums) that have music for a specific place that autoplays with geofencing.

4 Likes

This is ingenious :brain::world_map::record_button::speaking_head::iphone::speaker: :earth_asia::earth_americas::earth_africa::mindblown:

4 Likes

It is man!
the question is how can we monetize it? someone gotta pay the bills

Let’s say users can have their custom map where they can share it with friends, turn it private or public. but then you have the main public map, where you can engrave sounds forever using smart contracts, more like “The Thousand Ether Homepage” or " The Million Dollar Homepage"

3 Likes

I dig that idea. The public map has always presented a bit of a problem for me because it has the potential to be soooooo noisy (no pun intended). This could actually work to make that less of a problem (and a profitable problem).

4 Likes

As long as people can leave anonymous voice recordings on a map that stays there forever, this will turn out to be very profitable. once you buy that house in greece make sure you send me an invitation. The people were much more neat and welcoming, i don’t recommend turkey.

3 Likes

This is so great!

So funny!

First I saw, “FREE HOSTING” then, “I’M RICH, YOUR NOT” lol! So ridiculous.

Alex Tew is a genie.

3 Likes

I’m lost on that one…

3 Likes

Of course the invitation in either place. I lived in Turkey for a couple of years. It took me some time to understand Turks but once I got it, I fell in love with the place. Greece was instant love. As were all the Kurdish parts of Turkey…but all of these places have their charms.

4 Likes

Oh, my bad man, I just meant that collage.

I think Cyrptohaze’s idea is brilliant, no doubt. I was also wondering how you will profit from this great app and I think incorporating crypto is a super idea.

Link up with Raffay Ansari from Yen.io and see what he thinks, maybe he can work with you and provide a solution.

https://www.fiverr.com/nxansari

4 Likes

Ah…that makes sense now…lol.

3 Likes

lol! Yeah, sorry about that, I will delete the comment if you want. I think its cool we can promote your new app here. You know how there are those things like, “What did you read first? Oh, well, there you go, that’s your personality!” lol. I’m getting free hosting right now and I’m not really rich, lol. Also, my favorite color is red, and its used in marketing because it stands out like yellow. You know, man!

3 Likes

I understand turks pretty well, maybe that’s why. the only place i could tolerate in turkey is avcilar and i’d go there for the food. on the other hand i loved the greek hospitality, talking about several incidents, trips, interactions. as for what’s more profitable for a summer vacation type of property i’d say also greece, talking from a pure pragmatic perspective. airbnb works fine until now in greece but you need a special permit in turkey in order to rent your property, and it’s a hustle to begin with since you need to personally inform the local authorities of each person residing and it must be done in person.

4 Likes

Yeah, that is definitely one of the big bummers about Turks and Turkey - the tendency towards authoritarianism. You’re post reminded me of that and I had sort of let it out of my consciousness…thanks.

4 Likes

this happened few years ago, he’s not really irish, he’s my uncle, born in aleppo syria, lived in kuwait untill the iraqi invasion where he moved to irland and resides there ever since

4 Likes

I thought ansari just recently completed a course on coursera, i remember the post on yen. don’t get me wrong but this might need more than this

3 Likes

· YEN · YouTube · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·