Kierin - Are you ready for the next Bullrun? Digested News, Market Updates & Positive Vibes

Are you excited about blockchain and cryptocurrency?
Are you ready for the next Bullrun?

My name is Kierin. I work as a Data Analyst and i am grateful to live in Switzerland, a country which encourages blockchain development and is also cryptocurrency friendly. Did you know that you a bitcoin at every train station in Switzerland?

I am extremely excited about the advances BlockChain and cryptocurrency will bring to us in the future also feel incredibly lucky to be a part of this technological and financial revolution.

Because I am so passionate about this technology I want to share Crypto Market updates and digested news to you!

My Channel Cryptobulls is all about bringing crypto news, market updates and positive vibes to you.

So if you are a cryptocurrency enthusiast and want to stay up-to-date and learn more about blockchain and cryptocurrency make sure to subscribe to this channel.

If that sounds like something that interests you and sounds entertaining then make sure to join the cryptobulls family.

See you soon
Kierin

Here are some videos from my channel

3 Likes
2 Likes

Nice analysis, man. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

This is a more technical analysis style video. In my opinion I believe that we will be retesting the 100 EMA like we did on multiple occasions during the last bullrun. That would a healthy correction and also a .61 fibonacci retracement. I go over these things in this video. Enjoy :smiley: If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks for watching

1 Like

Litecoin and Binance Coin Fundamentals

1 Like