Kim Dotcom has a white paper and will be doing an ICO

Kim Dotcom is pretty brilliant and when he does things, he does them bigly. I am attaching the link to his white paper and I think we should all keep this on the radar. The ICO announcement will be coming, not sure of timing yet, but I really like the white paper and this is a huge boon IMO for content creators online!

12 Likes

I‘ll put that on my radar.
Kimble was a hero of my youth.
He‘s German :de:

7 Likes

Here is the one pager. I’m very excited about this!

6 Likes

I respect him tremendously. Brilliant guy. His documentary is fantastic. He’s a winner.

5 Likes

@peter here is a link where you can register to interview Kim. Would be awesome to do a livestream Q&A with him!

Might try this one too: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5jBLW5QbFywsgsTckE4gD8cusgA1zodH_UAPHRoRMWO-XnA/viewform

Siggy volunteers to travel to New Zealand and throw a party if this happens on Decentralized TV!

9 Likes

Thank you! Going to look into this one.

3 Likes

He’s a kiwi now bro hahah jokes

I’m definitely watching this one, thanks @Siggy!

6 Likes

Yeah I’m interested in this one. There is a lot of competition for a new social network and sharing platform thanks to Google/facebook/twitter blatantly censoring people. Even though there is so much competition at the moment to fill the void I think Kim Dotcom has enough respect through his activism and personality to reach out to a large audience and sell his product to the market better than the competition.

4 Likes

Nice work Siggy.

At first, I thought Kim Dotcom was the name of some clown but after some more research this is firmly on my watch list.

6 Likes

Dam. That took me a while to find. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Known about this one for many many months and I’ve been waiting patiently. I have a feeling the might not even be a sale as private investors might buy it all up.

Pool anyone?

7 Likes

4 Likes

Might be a nice one for @limes! :smiley:

2 Likes

do you know what I was doing. I was going here looking for it.

3 Likes

I get it now. I was just going to the website.

3 Likes

Dam you must have known about it before Kim! He only made it public about a month ago

3 Likes

He kinda is a clown. A dangerous clown

3 Likes

No. He actually made it well know for many months now but officially released it recently.

Look it up if you don’t believe me!

I had to follow him on twitter for ages hoping not to miss the announcement… All I got were political posts and how the fbi wrongly raided him. Oh, and he married some gold digger!

4 Likes

Yeah I follow him on twitter that’s how I found out when he first posted it. He straight doesn’t give a fuck right?! Big ol honey badger. Yeah his last missus left him. He’s always posting pictures of his kids. I think he’s legit, got that gold on him for sure though! :joy:

He knows some ppl… Kim’s DM’s right here

2 Likes

So you didn’t know about his ico until a month ago?

I do like his character but he does come with a dodgy history. I don’t think he will do anything dodgy with this ico but it’s a little strange he isn’t mentioned anywhere, not on the team or the advisory board.

I’m sure there’s a reason for it.

3 Likes

· YEN · YouTube · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·