Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

ico
icon
icx
bezant

Who even uses FATBTC though. Basically no one. Scam exhange and their volume is fake. CMC need to take the FATBTC data out

Can someone inform me on this bezant bibox airdrop?

looks like pump & dump to me.

Sell it all :chart_with_downwards_trend:

It’s crazy how they are so far off from other exchanges.

i’m lucky ,someone fill my bag at 0.00015 sat :grin:

That’s priced in ETH, not BTC though, right?

of course… ETH fatbtc their bot looks stupid ,big dump then they fill it

Just bought more ICX, BZNT, ONT, and ELA. LESSS GOO

:hulksmash:

WTF fatbtc fill my bag again… Lets me test.If it can withdraw successfully,i think fatbtc is a good place to get more bezant…

Were you able to withdraw?

yes,but it only allow me to withdraw 0.1btc .I need three to four days to withdraw all my token.By the way,take your risk.Many people said fatbtc have fake volume It’s correct but they want to pump and attract more people to use their platform.

So can this be bezant related. They did say they wanted to target the Thailand area first. Or am I completely wrong? I know they are also targeting the “unbanked”.

This is my withdraw in this morning.only allow to withdraw 1.4 eth…
I don’t want to send my passport to them, it’s seems very dangerous!

Yeah I agree. That’s not a bad deal

What about Bibox airdrop? Did somebody receive it?

no, i still think it’s not “airdropped” yet… the event is still not concluded, you will see this on the left side on the link below

These low BZNT prices just lured me in to selling other assets, where is was in profit, and buying up some extra, could not resist, haha… :bezant::sunglasses:

BZNT is now 24% of my entire portfolio value, i think the airdrop tokens will be the last to my bag :sunglasses:

I can’t see what you mean bro? When does it conclude? I thought it was 10th

My Portfolio is now 50% by usd value. Was less but my icx stack took beating!

I’ve marked the other “concluded” events… if you ex. click the lowest marked with an arrow, this is a event similar to the BZNT event…

So when an event ends and tokens are distributed, i guess news will be posted at this link… with “concluded”, hope it makes sense? :slight_smile:

I get ya thanks buddy.

It’d be nice if they announced the winners some how… I can wait though :sunglasses: