Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

ico
icon
icx
bezant

If any of you pub’ers need content for your daily tweet point feel free to re-tweet my newly posted blog…

Found out why we had an explosion of bots. Bezant was on airdropalerts

In the world of crypto, you can expect leaks. Period.

It’s a shame as we wanted active members that’ll add value not bots. It is what it is at this show!

let’s hope the community drop manager can sort out the bots, i reckon there must be some kind of logging of the usual information from users updating a task on the bezantdrop website.

it they have taken any preparation on this matter before going live with the campaign, i think the bots could be filtered, it may not be an easy task, but it’s possible :bezant::bezant:

I cant tell you how many years ive been waiting for this.
It really shows my age…

I was never a huge fan, though a friend of mine was when I was growing up-he had a collection of robotech stuff as well as comic books etc
there is still a huge market for robot films even though the Transformers line has died down quite a bit…there has been a big push towards the original robot shows and toys like Voltron,Robotech…the films are going to happen at some point

Well, with an extra 6000 members in the telegram group, price is still the same haha …

They’re all here for the tech :lying_face:

Surely all these people aren’t just here for the bounty? It’s not even worth much if you just join the telegram!

Sweet. I just asked if anyone has actually bought tokens in telegram. Expecting a massive response…(not)

Yeah, there might be a couple of new buyers, but can’t be more than a few, as the number of bezant adresses is only 1981…

Im keeping an eye on this, but don’t have the exact numbers at job, will take a look at it when im back home, i have stats on that :bezant:

Everyone! The time is now! Please share this with everyone and get as many people involved as possible.

Hello pub friends. I’m still looking for twitter followers for the Bezant bounty. Please follow me and I will follow you back. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jim45293523

Why do you have a lock mate? Might be easier if you were more open to accepting new followers? When I followed you it said pending.

I didn’t know I have one. I will check it out so it’s easier to accept now followers.

Once you’ve unlocked post the link in the Bezant tg group

Just removed the lock. Thanks for your help. I’m going to spam the TG group now. :slightly_smiling_face:

What a flood of new members in the TG group… just passed 15.5k onand rising… let’s hope some of the new people will actually like the project and buy some tokens for a longer term, than just getting some dropped…

To compare, i can tell you that on Aug. 6th, the day before launch of the campaign drop, there was 1928 bezant wallets, so only 53 new adresses since… not much compared to the massive amount of new people getting in the TG group…