Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

ico
icon
icx
bezant

Another great partnership announced :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Just received my 300 bezant for the bezant wallet testnet :tada:

3 Likes

Bezant have just released a YT video showcasing some behind the scenes of both Bezant & Jehmi, talks with CEO and developers and such…great insight :+1:

6 Likes

I noticed Binance has now dropped the term “Ethereum” on the home page for the Trust “wallet” at https://trustwallet.com/. It is now a “Secure Multi Coin Wallet”. So we are half way there and hopefully one day they will change “wallet” to CDAC (Cryptographic Digital Asset Controller) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing beats a frist released

1 Like

A little bit more volume ? Yes please :fire:

3 Likes

bitwhat? aksdj lkajdf

5 Likes

Nice seeing you back Harry… long time no see :thinking:

4 Likes

Cheers buddy, i’m ready for some price action :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wtf happened here, anyone know the reason for this huge dip, has that fella from the deep south been buying and selling again?

3 Likes

See earlier post about getting placed on another exchange. It happened like 2 hours ago or about now.

perhaps it has issues with getting that going.

nothing major I am sure.

Crash

2 Likes

What a difference a day makes, you cant beat the smell of green in the mornings…:+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Bezant mentioned as being 1 of 3 altcoins picks for 2019, along with Theta and ICON

5 Likes

Most of those spikes (like the one from today - BZNT went to ~1.1k sato) are generated by fake volume - go look at tading at FatBTC.

I can only assume that it’s some kinda weird shill created by exchange for exchange to gather more users.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Interview with CEO of Bezant

English sub’s available :+1:

4 Likes

Does anyone know a good wallet to use for bznt or if the iconex wallet can simply take bznt as an erc20 token?

1 Like

I use trust wallet bud

3 Likes

You can also use Mew. I use my ledger for added security. Bezant is still a Erc-20 token.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll give it a go

2 Likes