Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

I do expect the price to spike

4 Likes

I was able to get in with $1K at .019 per BZNT on IDEX and then sold on Binance DEX for $.20 (5,500) BZNT for $1.1K. I then had about 50,000 BZNT left and sold that at .05 then bought back in at .02 on IDEX giving me 130,000 BZNT after I cashed out my 5,500 BZNT for $1K. So, I have 130,000 BZNT for free and pure profit now.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Great work, glad someone from here got to make some decent profits.

4 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Another airdrop campaign, it’s actually a trading competition

2 Likes

Bezant has not aged well at all…

2 Likes

Damn man, sometimes I wonder, “Is it my fault?” Could I really fuck up a $20 million+ marketcap/crypto/company? There were so many other purchasers, holders, people on the team… There were definitely multiple opportunities to make money though. I wanted Bezant under $0.01… what if this thing comes back to be a complete BANGER?! Imagine $0.30 Bezant, or… more…

Funny you mention this today though, because earlier today while resting I thought, “That Bezant Binance Dex token swap was so dumb… they gave the holders one opportunity to put whatever volume of tokens on arguably the biggest crypto exchange in the world…”

Ps. The vision was interesting and the people on the team seem like good people. Maybe it was just bad timing though. I thought it was lame how on the biggest exchange, Bithumb, with the biggest volume, users could not withdraw their BZNT along with numerous other cryptos. Well, I guess this one was out of Bezant’s hands because Bithumb got hacked.

3 Likes

Yeah man I hear you. Alot of it is frustrating.
I have learned over time to temper my expectations for everything. All that moon stuff people were talking…needs to stop.
Its emberassing in retrospect.

Will things pan out in the end?
Maybe.

We just have to be patient.

But this all really brings me back to bitcoin. Currently, thats where the end of the line is. Im no where near as much into alts anymore.

I have some but i had over 12 alts at one point in time…im done and over that.

3 Likes

@FloridaWater your experiment was a great example of how these things can be manipulated without to much effort. Hope you doing well man, not been arount the pub for a while now but still got a bag of Bznt so thought I would cheek back and see if there is any new news.

The main thing coming out of the telegam channel is a number of big things happening in Q4 which include this is lifted from the
TG Group “There aren’t many crypto projects out there with any use cases so Bezant will differentiate themselves from the rest of the market! I still think Bezant, Transwiz, Happy Money, and Korea Prepaid Card will be a significant player in the payment, lending and prepaid card space and it all run on top of Bezantuim! Bezantuim is still the best platform I’ve seen on the market with its ease of use Dev tools, simplifying the integration process, transparency, privacy enhancements, and working within regulations.”

Take care my friend, I am just off to try a cup of Treasure Coast cubi tea, which I hope will take me stright to the moon. :sunglasses::+1::mushroom:

4 Likes

Good to hear from you, @CryptoPunkUK :slight_smile: Thanks for understnading. I’m doing well, and I hope the same for you. That is cool you still have some Bznt. I think I still have a few hundred in a wallet but I just remembered I wiped the wallet and burned the seed ><

Hey, seems like good news for Q4 then! Differentiation is good. PAMP IT! :smiley:

Yes sir, take care. Enjoy, and keep your head :laughing:

2 Likes

Here’s the latest update from the Bezant team…thought there might be a few people here who are still interested in how this one is going.

Take it easy…

8 Likes

Summary?
Bezant has looked incredibly tragic.

4 Likes

Q4 2019 progress report -> https://medium.com/bezant/official-bezant-progress-report-q4-2019-4a0e5aabaf4e

2 Likes

Sounds like they are setting expectations low from the start of this report. The honesty is actually refreshing

2 Likes
1 Like

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠