Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

ico
icon
icx
bezant

Rank 258 and climbing :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing, y’all. I’m glad thebitcoin.pub is a place where we can have open discourse.

Yes, I need to spend more time with community. An excerpt from the post that didn’t get posted, in terms of community, “In the last two months, about 10 wallet addresses have joined the Bezant network.” This is a quantitative and not qualitative statement.

What if I told you that my family, home and I have been a target of intimidation and destruction by the Bezant team? Since then, I have temporarily ceased market action. We can see the positive results. I will not be intimidated, and there will be consequences. The dumping will continue. I know how to cut this shit down and also make it double back up, so easy, its stupid. Also, I have acquired the best attorney that money can buy, I will continue to fight back in the market, and in the courts of law.

Yes, it is hard for me to buy now if I think the price will go lower, based on my own intensive data aggregation, analysis, and educated scientific predictions.

Shout out to the fat fuck excited cuck who got kicked out of his own damned country. What a fag. All of my shit is professional, and I don’t even have to show it for some petty approval. You would like that though. See you around!

Ps. I would explain all of it, but you still wouldn’t understand, not because of my excellent teaching.

Pss. Oh shit, did I just do both? What a fucking winner!

What’s going on here? :neutral_face:

@FloridaWater

The water in Florida is messed up

What u talking about man… You’re coming off a bit loopy

Could you explain your worries in a more understandable manner please. This cryptic shit doesn’t help anyone understand your position :+1:

I can tell you that water in Scotland is much cleaner :joy:

Yo, whatever happened to freedom of speech? Can I please just speak my mind and share without pansies censoring me this time? Respect my culture. I respect all of the other cultures out there, to a certain extent. Gah, I won’t stoop that low. I’m a Norseman in blood, this is how we communicate. It’s all peace and love, until somebody… I have no idea what is going on. I need professionals. I command respect. Bow down. Kiss my toes. Slice. Big slice. Lets all go to battle, die, we will feast and be merry. At the end, we will do it all over again. On everything. Who wants to listen to some fucking music right about now? Please say yes. I need music therapy, now. We need music therapy. Lets vibe. I’m not asking for permission, I’m about to post that shit.

Ps. Respect my fucking culture. Don’t get me started again. It’s going to be very bloody. Cryptoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

The Water in Florida is way better than in Thailand and the UK. Don’t get me started on the qualitative/quantitative analysis again. I’ll tear it all apart. I might hurt feelings. I care about y’alls feelings. It will get really fucking ugly. I might tell all. Sike. Come to Florida and find out. Or not. It’s just another fractile part of the world. Who knows. I mean fractal… Please, somebody, tell me what is really going on…

We need group therapy! Listen to the music! Did I hurt any feelings? Why did you let that happen? Let me just say whatever the fuck I want on my own stream then. I don’t need an audience. Naaaw…

Tell 'em!

LISTEN! UNDERSTAND! You speak Engrish too?

I’m the one fucking dancing over here… Let me find out…

Vibe to this shit. Front page newsworthy, BITCHES!

Come on…

It’s just the window to your soul.

A shark never sleeps. The shark will eat all of the whales, one by one. Each calculated attack at a time. The shark lurks from in an out of darkness, striking when least expected. After the first taste of blood, the shark turns to a frenzy!

These are all cries for help. Help me. Save me. I thought you were going to care for me, dawg? high pitch voice Does any of this make sense?

Damn, maybe I do though… Please, somebody understand me. This human condition… Nobody knows. Nobody understands. Im so alone. I was born alone. I will die alone. Is this real life? What the fuck is happening?

PLEASE! SOMEBODY! EXPLAIN! TEACH ME! SAVE MY FACE!

Soundtracks… Just soundtracks… For the story… We make the story! Do we?! I DO!

I’m already dead, so stop trying to kill me!

If you don’t understand me, and my message, then maybe you will understand something from the music… We all learn differently. Its okay. Everything is going to be okay!

FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!! I will call the New York Times! I will publish!

I’m done, for now. More life. One love.

Ps. Please, please, please, please, please… Let me know which parts make sense, and which parts don’t. I need feedback.

Wat8

Psss. You better capitalize that shit when you greet me…

I thought we were friends? lol… Alright I’m going to see the professionals. Write back soon, I need you too.

Listen to all of this…

FUCK YOU! IF ITS FUCK ME… THEN ITS DEFINITELY FUCK YOU TOO!!!

FRONT PAGE! NOT FRONT PAGE THOUGH!

I’m a white man, you fucking racists! I’m color blind…

You have questions? I have questions…

Who owns the New York Times? Anyone, anyone… ???

I guess this wouldn’t make sense in Thailand either… (WARNING: This website is not SSL encrypted, but I think the message is most important)

http://www.behindthebadge.net/suicide/index-3.html

I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. Lets be anti-fragile.

Ps. I’m sorry if this is too much right now. I am going to continue to see the professionals and write in my journal.

Dear diary…

Please, try to see the real message. I am going to see the professionals again today. Everything is going to be okay.

I’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you.

Ps. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Hope you are ok man :+1:t3::+1:t3:

It’s all good bro, I was only messing about anyway. You know Its all love with us mate

Yeah mate, feel free to vent any frustration you have if it helps.
Just to be clear though, Scottish water is the fuckin nuts compared to any of that Florida shit :ok_hand:

nothing taste like water in dunstable. it has that lovely chalknyess . Had it for 2 years and now I cant drink any other water lol

Nothing tastes better than my Scunthorpe water… once it’s been through the Brita filter :joy:

Guys can you take this to the Water Tasting thread please?!

P.s Iceland water is best tasting!

You moved aye? Fuckin Iceland :iceland:

Stu’s right once you’ve crunched on that hard bit lime in your tea, you’ll never go back. Fuck that mountain mineral filtered shit they serve to my fellow jocks :joy: