Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

ico
icon
icx
bezant

Don’t feel sorry for me. “What loves is teasing”. I’m past that stage. JK I like teasing sometimes too. No mercy though. See you at the bottom.

Haha, see you at the top

Its been a good 4 weeks

Rank 235, getting closer to cracking that 200 spot :slight_smile:

4,22 cents

4,7 cents on bibox though :slight_smile: klasdjf lkasdj f

Rank 219 :slight_smile:

214 :slight_smile:

no comments))):partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
notice the price in ETH

210, tomorrow in top 200

Smashing it this past couple weeks!!

Bezant destroying it like an absolute unit

Rank 204

Is anyone else having problems logging into Bilaxy and Bibox???

Nice pump, y’all! I see indications of a massive sell off soon. The MACD and RSI have been too high, for too long.

Just saying, beware. I meant to start shorting again today (productivity is down on a Monday >< despite the efforts) but something else more important came up, and I thought it would be nice for y’all to realize the profits. Plus, this MAC is so weird, I’m not used to MACs, and I was concerned with making a mistake.

Well, tomorrow will be the day! I am out the door to go and buy a new laptop :smiley: Lock in those profits. I am going to continue the experiment this week. SO cool how we went parabolic since mid July! I am going to try to make a handle for this cup, or make some breasts. Why choose? I see a cup, the handle will be the cleavage (bear trap?) and then the next breast.

I can’t be arsed selling, i’m hodling

exchange listing soon so higher price

Hodl unti it listed on Binance :blush:

Rank 200 lets fookin gooooo!!!

Only the real bezant supporters are getting excited about all this because bezant is still under ICO price in USD, however, we are immensely happy with the solid growth.