Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

ico
icon
icx
bezant

i sold all my bezant, going to sit on the sideline for a bit to see what happens

Woah, my new laptop arrived and it doesn’t even boot up. It doesn’t have a hard drive as advertised. Totally different RAM and processor specs. No wonder it was so cheap. The conspiracy thickens. I hope I can get a good laptop soon. Missing out on the action. Have a great weekend y’all. Will be consulting with a White Collar (conspiracy) attorney next week.

Buy when everyone sells; sell when everyone buys.
Seems very simply, why is that so hard to do? :thinking:

greed hehe klasdjf lksadfj klsdfaj

exactly… :+1:

Even if it was BZNT bought at 2x ICO price? :fearful:

i actually also did buy some additional bags just after the token was released on IDEX, so i know what you mean :neutral_face:

i’ve been DCA’ing my average price down as the price tanked… we will get there, some will have to wait a bit more for the profits to show up… but if you’re holding longterm you should be good to go :bezant::bezant:

Dude…you aint missing anything in this market…

Bezant up for possible review by Crypto Zombie… head over to his twitter to vote :+1:

Just voted :chart_with_upwards_trend::bezant:

Guys, check this interview with Bezant Product Manager, Noah Whang it’s a pretty good explanation of what Bezant aims to deliver… credit to Jonathan Cornish for finding this :+1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH8WJGEUMxs

I wonder what blockchain Bithumb Cash program will be running upon…

wish I knew too. I wonder if Bithumb Cash will have 10 currency. I wonder if ICX is one of them and BZNT.

that bithumb cash is the total sum of their portfolio.

For every customer. Bithumb cash is the total value of their cryptocurrencies and KRW (South Korean won).” He further confirmed that the “ Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin (BTC) would be converted automatically into KRW at the market rate.”

It’s a good solution, since it allows both merchants to accept crypto (which they don’t want to necessarily), while allowing paying customers to spend their crypto on their terms. That’s a step further than ham-handedly accepting a range of cryptos, makes it more simple for both the merchant and the customer.

I look forward to information on how the program gets used, if it it’s made public , in the future.

Pretty stable. Now waiting to go up again :chart_with_upwards_trend:
Still on the sidelines @HarryvdV ?

Jup, still on the sidelines, going to wait up to some weeks to see what happens.

What did you cash out to, out of interest?

5 cents klajdf klad kaldjf s