Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

ico
icon
icx
bezant

Sorry I meant tether, fiat, bitcoin?

fiat lkasdj lasdj fklaj sdf

Did you sell for a loss?
Did you buy at ICO price?

I noticed that the circulating supply has keep increasing.
That means the company keeps selling to raise more funds?

This is actually not the case, this was explained some time ago in the TG channel:

supply

yes sold at loss on the bezant coin, but on average still on the plus

I did buy also at ICO price

Does anybody else never receive SMS code from Bithumb for withdrawal? Still haven’t gotten SMS from yesterday nor today and can’t even upgrade to Google Auth without receiving SMS code.

SMS is NOT even a safe factor of authentication. I’m very disappointed in Bithumb. My money is now locked up on Bithumb. What a scam!

Ps. I opened a 1:1 Inquiry in Customer support. Their website claims to have great customer service so we will see.

It is a Korean exchange, does it open to international users?

It seems open to international users. I was able to make a deposit and trade, but no withdrawal. I called customer service and after identifying who I was the audio became static. I tried to call back and couldn’t connect. Something is not right. Have any other foreigners had a similar issue on Bithumb?

Are you trying to withdraw KRW? If so, that’s why it’s not working. KRW withdrawals are banned to foreigners.

No, sir. Thanks for the help though.

I’ve tried to withdrawal multiple cryptos. My phone has been verified. I don’t receive SMS for withdrawal attempts, attempting OTP 2fa registration, or anything. Very strange, as I was previously and recently receiving SMS. Now, when I send more funds than ever before, this happens.

I’m disgusted, to say the least, even taking mood stabilizers. I’ll just be patient and go through the motions. Just, beware. The customer service sounds nice on the phone and I’m complying with 1:1 inquiry responses.

I’ll keep y’all updated because this has never happened to me before and I hope it doesn’t happen to anyone else. It’s smells like…

Ps. It smells like KBBQ. Also, I stink of idiocracy. Sorry, I’m taking a vile medication again, vomiting, and I’m not yet to therapeutic levels.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with Bithumb. Be patient for the SMS to arrive. Don’t click Confirm until you get the SMS! The word is “Confirm”, not OK. English words are different in different regions, and Bithumb uses proper English. Take it literally. Good customer service. I’m impressed, they’re open 24/7, professional staff, great 1:1 inquiry response time, and the interface for the exchange is quite nice, it’s clean. A little annoyed at first by having to convert to KRW. This is an ally after all, and now it’s fun to do the calculations. I’ve doubled up on my holdings in Bithumb. So, I have nothing but good things to say about Bithumb as for now and I’m looking forward to continuing trading there and seeing the exchange grow with its creative business solutions. I’m very grateful to have access to Bithumb exchange as a foreigner because it is a great exchange and it is a privilege. It’s cool to see they have numerous locations in Korea. Also, I’m very thankful for this community, for support when issues arrive whether in crypto or life. Where crypto and life meets. Lol.

I’ll try to do a better job of keeping my personal garbage personal. Dear diary… fml I’m such a wreck… lol my bad jk

Thank you for the suppprt.

Also, I’m sorry if I offended anyone. I’m mentally disabled. That’s no excuse and I know I can be better. I’m sorry. At least I forewarned the Bezant forecast, some people could benefit, and even if it upset you, maybe you can learn to see the positive aspects. I’m happy some people could come out positive by practicing DCA.

Anyways, can we get someone to do some TA on Bezant? Like, what’s happening?

Thanks for sharing the articles recently, the metadata is always fun to see. I’m telling people in my community about Bezant too.

I just want to talk about good ol’ Bezant sometimes.

Bithumb is awesome too.

Will Bithumb be the next Binance?

Will Bezant be the next Bitcoin?

Stay tuned.

Also, how does Bezant make you FEEL? I would love to know what’s everyone thinks TA wise on BZNT and then also the psycological/emotional aspect of how it makes you feel. Is any of that connected? I think so. I think that belongs here on this Bezant safe space.

Lol.

I mean it!

Dang, I can’t believe I write stuff like this here. So embarrassing. Looking back like… wtf.

Bezant makes me feel sad. Just kidding. Bezant is like my life. Lol.

What if our emotions didn’t have to be connected to price? What if our psychology could stand strong through any price action movement? I don’t think the current price reflects the current value or quality of the Bezant project, and I don’t expect it to until the targeted date on their roadmap. Remember ICX?

Guys, I just want it to be like old times when we were wondering if we should ICO, will we Lambo, Clarky made a meme, summer summer summer time, and why the fuck weren’t we selling at $0.30 - $0.20 - $0.10 ??? Jk jk it’s all in the past. Why worry about 7-20/30 when you can do 1-3?

Guys, I think Bezant is going down to 0… jk! I kid, I kid!

Still thinking something like $0.01 - 0.005 … probably even lower.

Well, I enjoy making the predictions and seeing if they are fulfilled. Thank you to everyone else here in the pub who has shared TA and predictions. I think it’s like a muscle we can use more and more to strengthen. I’m inspired by a friend who can guess poker hands.

Please, share your predictions if you willl. I’ve been wrong in the past. If you don’t want to share your prediction, perhaps your favorite part about the Bezant project. What is your least favorite part about Bezant?

Last question, kind of Bezant oriented, “If a tree falls in the woods and there is nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?”

I’d make a poll but I’m on mobile. I’ll do it on the computer. Don’t wait, just do it.

Ps I love the idea in Bezant as blockchain as a service. Awesome service. 0.015 to 0.07 beats 0.07 to 0.20 - 0.30 if my calculations are correct. So, happy for people who got in on ICO and happy for those who bought in afterwards. That’s amazing. Exact Bezant did like 4x + in October. Not too bad. I wonder if it will happen again. To me, indicators have been looking down on the daily and weekly. I’m watching Bitcoin and Ethereum too. Very exciting times.

Yooow ! :chart_with_upwards_trend::smirk:

Yeah, despite the crisis and heckling, I love Bezant, who I am and who I am becoming.

lil pump, 50%

Just another test.

Too bad I didn’t have all of my capital ready. No way though, that was exciting! I’m very thankful for that opportunity. That’s on me.

Here is what I wrote in the midst, then decided to save for later,

"Yoooooooo! The KBBQ! So much wow! So much amaze!

This is out of control amazing blessing from God. I don’t even know what to say right now.

Thank you so much to everyone who has made this possible.

50% pump and counting. Wake up and smell the coffee + bbq. How high will it go? Is this temporary?

You know, Peter is right, crypto will reveal you. I’m ashamed of myself. When you get money, don’t lose your heart. When you lose money, don’t lose your character.

That’s embarrassing, so petty.

I’m really thankful for y’all and Bezant, it’s helped me learn a lot of lessons in life."

So, I mean it.

The adrenaline wore off and now it’s back to the plan. That was a subplan.

Someone was insinuating I’m a clown? Some emoji? I love to laugh. That was hilarious! If you want a good laugh yourself, check out the Bibox daily chart. Doesn’t that look like a circus tent to you!? Zom, did you do that!? Lol!

Does anyone else see anything in any Bezant charts? Lol

Happy Friday!

Ps. Woah. It happened again earlier in the day. 60% is a slight improvement from the day before :slight_smile: What will happen next?

When I see this type of increase makes me think there is some news cooking.