Korea's Bezant ICO with former CEO & co-founder of bithumb Koreas biggest crypto exchange

7 Likes

I have a confession to make: I have never actually owned any cryptocurrency. I have never owned any BZNT. I was studying for a Masters in Cybersecurity and doing research for my sort of thesis, which included blockchain as it is such a hot topic in Cybersecurity. In my initial research while scowering major news articles I came across the claim that cryptocurrencies are largely manipulated through social engineering. I did some research about social engineering and wondered how truthful the “fake news” might actually be (are they socially engineering with their statement?). Thebitcoin.pub was a small enough place to experiment with different theories, while it also grew big enough to provide influence. The BZNT project seemed like an opportunity to test different theories and methods. It worked. I never actually owned any BZNT. I am a nobody. I am a peasant. I am a poor graduate student. However, I did discover, as we most all probably know, there is fake news, and there is real news. Both are influential. I wish you all the best with your endeavors in blockchain and cryptocurrency. Stay woke. Sure, consult with others, but do your own research, and beware of the social engineering :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey man
Thanks for summing up what was going down there, got to admit you took some shit from some of the dickheads who used be around here for what they percieved you were doing with the price via buying\selling bznt.
I only have a small bag which I picked up after the ICO when you were in the middle of your experiment & the price dropped more than 50%, I got in at 0.03 which is great as I am pretty much breaking even with that one now so I’m happy.
Personally I think we are being manipulated at various levels in the game of life, you read the news, then its whats the real news, whats the fake news, man life is so fucked up sometimes.

Anyway you take care of yourself and I hope you pass your masters with flying colours.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Another solid partnership just announced…

9 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

So now the mainnet has launched, what does that mean?
Are we going to have a token swap? I don’t see that mentioned anywhere.
Existing BZNT token is ERC20.

7 Likes
6 Likes

When token swap? Anyone knows?

7 Likes

@Duttydirtz any juicy secret news? :smirk:

5 Likes

I can’t wait for this to PAMP

3 Likes

maybe - stupid question but when Bezant will appear on Binance?
not following the whole thread :frowning:

3 Likes

not sure but i think coin market cap has the full list. But im not sure what exchange i should use either.

2 Likes
7 Likes