Last night's presentation in Atlanta on Smart Contracts

The Atlanta Blockchain networking group is working its way through Andreas Antonopoulos’ book “Mastering Ethereum”. I presented Chapter 7 (Smart Contracts and Solidity) last night. I’m offering a copy of my work here to members of the pub.

Due to understandable limitations on file types I’m unable to load the entire presentation on-line. Send me a private message and let me know if you’d like a copy of the presentation.

If you request a copy read through it and tell me if you have any comments or would like to mark it up and present it on your own (please provide some attribution to the authors of the book and to me though if you do).

6 Likes

If you export it to PDF we can host it somewhere so evryone can always download it.

2 Likes

I agree with Peter,
Try something like gofile.io it’s free
If you’re concerned about the privacy and don’t want your work to be used without giving you the credit for it just watermark it I guess. or you can even host it on one of the paid platforms and protect the file with a password and share it only here. Most of them give free trials

Edit: Actually you can set a password also with this free service,

Your file transfers are encrypted by very powerful algorithms (Proof). You also have the possibility to set up an access password on your uploads.

2 Likes

this tool could be useful as well

2 Likes