Ledger nano s screen went off

Hello guys,

While using my Ledger Nano S this morning, the screen suddenly went blank and wouldn’t come on since then. I have used different cables, USB ports and laptop yet, nothing is happening. Please kindly provide me with any information as to how to go about it. I have written to ledgerwallet support because I just got this device just about 6 weeks ago.
Thanks guys for the anticipated favourable responses.

1 Like

RIP Damn that’s scary shit

1 Like

If it’s broken, you can recover your wallet on a new device with your words written down

2 Likes

inb4 he didn’t write them down

1 Like

It isn’t broken. … It’s intact. Just that it wouldn’t come on

1 Like

I definitely don’t have any trust in the device if I had to get a new one for something I hadn’t used consistently for 2 months… Is there any other modality of getting out my coins?

1 Like

Can you turn it on at all? Is the screen backlight on?
How do you know it is screen? Maybe your USB cable is faulty?

1 Like

I feel it coming

2 Likes

The screen backlight is off… I have used several cables… It actually went off while using it

1 Like

Is it hot where you are? Were you outside when it died?
Looks like you have to recover it to another wallet then.

1 Like

The weather was normal at the time… It was early in the morning… I was using it to execute some transactions on IDEX

1 Like

Do you have your 24 word seed key? Then you should be able to recover it.

1 Like

I don’t want to suggest anything too crazy, but have you tried their tech support?

1 Like

I have the seed words… But don’t know how to get my coins and tokens out without the device

1 Like

@StanThurMa what’s the suggestion? Anything would help bro

1 Like

You recover your seed key to another wallet. Your coins will be there immediately.

1 Like

@goodoldfiat I have to get a new device?

1 Like

Dude I’m sorry but the bitchy queen inside me is saying : Read the thread, the solution has been posted.
At this point, you need to stop panicking and just use your brain.
We can’t help you if you won’t help yourself.

1 Like

No. You can use another wallet that supports 24 seed keys.

1 Like
1 Like

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠