Let's build a few crypto trading bots (without coding of course)

Hi everyone,

It’s been quite some time since @john discovered coinfu.io. I was actually planning on letting other people try it out in the middle of 2019 but of course I underestimated the amount of work that needed to be done. The entire strategy builder engine had to be rewritten to accomodate different kinds of strategies but now here we are: the platform in closed beta.

If anyone is interested to read about the motivation behind the platform, please check this out.

While I have written a lengthy document to explain the platform, I’ve decided that it would be better to write a series of tutorials on how to build a few simple strategies to help people get started. The first one should be up before the end of the week.

Feel free to leave comments or ask questions and I’ll try my best to answer them as soon as possible.

PS. Happy to be part of the community. I just finished reading through the entire thread of Mike Fishy and I learned so much. My background is primarily in software development and I hope I can share some of my knowledge as well.

2 Likes

Alright, I recorded a few videos to talk more about the platform. Unfortunately, I’m not a very good speaker so please bear with me. The audio is a bit weak, but hopefully still audible.

We’ll create a few more strategies over the course of next week. Stay tuned!

What is coinfu.io?

How does it work?

Building your first strategy.

1 Like

Really informative. Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Happy to help! I’ll make sure the audio is fixed for future videos. :wink:

2 Likes

Happy friday!

ETH has been doing pretty well this week. I haven’t been HODLing but one of my runners did catch the trend on the way up.

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 2.56.15 pm

I’m actually using a very simple triple moving average strategy here. The red line is SMA10 , the yellow is SMA50 , and the green one is SMA100 .

The entry logic is: SMA10 > SMA50 and SMA50 > SMA100

On the diagram up top you’ll see that the entry logic got triggered which signaled an entry denoted by a blue triangle. The subsequent entries were due to money management (read: pyramiding) which added units along the way.

By the way, If you haven’t seen it, Hacker Noon published my article regarding coinfu.io. I talk a little bit about the motivation behind the platform:

Why I Built a No Code Platform to Automate my Cryptocurrency Trading

That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!

Happy trading,
Rj

2 Likes

Happy friday!

Another movement for ETH on the same strategy which gained 1.95%. Not that big of a profit, but considering those numbers have the fees already subtracted from them, I’ll take it.

Might be gone for a bit while I build a couple of features that focus on strategy optimisation, so yeah, stay tuned!

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠