Lightning Network Mainnet Node Profitability?

What’s up pub? I’ve been recently thinking about getting my own LN node. I see some people in Turkey collectively and individually buying servers to get the nodes running paying like 50$ a month thinking that one day it will be somewhat highly profitable.

So I did my research on the internet but couldn’t really find any info on the profitability of this thing except some posts that the prices will go lower and lower if not to zero. Has anybody have any info on this? Feel free to share! :cloud_with_lightning:

2 Likes

I bought an old mac mini and quite easily setup my own node on there.

Am also very interested in this conversation - so hope we can get a good discussion going here!

5 Likes

what kind of traffic do you have running through your node right now?

3 Likes

Can you share any how-to articles you used to set this up?

3 Likes

Im super interested in setting up a lightning network node too! I’m attending an event with tenx & lightning network this coming wednesday, will update you guys about it.

6 Likes

If you’re able to share any screenshots or updates of the event, please do so in the events category. Thanks!

https://thebitcoin.pub/c/events

3 Likes

I was thinking about running it on Raspberry Pi with the help of some articles I found on the internet. But it might be easier to do on Mac mini maybe. I don’t have any experience with neither.

2 Likes

This is the resource you guys need:

5 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠