Looking for a business partner(s)

Hello all! I run a group/business on facebook. Our page is www.facebook.com/groups/cryptotrading101 that I started in late December of last year and I am looking for someone who is interested in setting up a trading signals paid group with me as well as another paid facebook members group. I already released my Pt.1 of my ebook for free which is packed with info late December. The next one is gonna be about double that size and will be free for paid members as well as going on amazon for sale. I need someone or a bot that gives trading signals for the telegram/whatsapp group that will be included with the purchase. It will be a paid group per month of $20. I want it to send out breaking info/news/buying and selling signals for alts and main coins. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

3 Likes

When we finish our next app nobody will need this.

14 Likes

@Peter thanks for your helpful advice, but I am looking for someone I can work with. I like that you are coming out with your own app. If you are not interested in what I have purposed then thanks anyways.

Also how do you send PM’s here?

3 Likes

Moved to the Bazaar category.

3 Likes

Much appreciated @Genesis how do you send PM’s here?

2 Likes

Click on any profile then click “message”.

1 Like

Ah okay I see it now. I was looking before and I didn’t. Maybe it was because I am new. But I just tried to PM you and it said “maximum # of posts per day reached, please wait 23 hours” even though I wasn’t posting & I was just sending a PM so it looks like I’ll post it here… Is @John 8bitman from LBC?

1 Like

… i’m from america.

3 Likes

Localbitcoins is what I meant. If you are 8bitman from there I have to speak too you, Its YT here. (You will understand if you are 8bitman from the site).

1 Like

Based on the question I can’t determine if you already possess a trading-strategy. Do you want a bot which already has some trading strategy implemented (and you really don’t care what it does) or do you have a strategy but need someone to create a bot based on it?

3 Likes

there is one botmaster :tm: around these parts… and that’s @sethlouey.

5 Likes

I need a bot that will give signals/news and whatever misc stuff I’d like it to publish. It would be a private group paid for by my customers.

1 Like

My question is, what signals should it generate?

News and other stuff you can just post…

2 Likes

Buy/Sell signals for crypto’s

1 Like

If I understand correctly I don’t need to know how to code here. Ok, I am up for the job! But what about timezones? What if I need to send alerts at about 4am?

1 Like

I am little confused. You want someone to provide you with a bot that generates some “buy/sell signals for cryptos”. But how should that be of any value to your customers?

A signal without a trading-strategy is of no value.

If you do not write the bot yourself or at least deliver the specs, how would you know if it is useful? How could you let people spend money on signals of a bot you didn’t backtest yourself and validated that it is indeed a good investment?

2 Likes

I have a friend who actually built AI (artificial intelligence) bot that sends signals for trading.

2 Likes

What would differentiate your up-and-coming service from the 1,000’s of other telegram, FB, and Discord groups already doing this and taking everyone’s money with little profits for the participants to show in the process?

3 Likes

"I’ve had enough of scheming and messing around with jerks
My car is parked outside, I’m afraid it doesn’t work
I’m looking for a partner, someone who gets things fixed
Ask yourself this question: Do you want to be rich?

I’ve got the brains, you’ve got the looks
Let’s make lots of money
You’ve got the brawn, I’ve got the brains
Let’s make lots of money

You can tell I’m educated, I studied at the Sorbonne
Doctored in mathematics, I could have been a don
I can program a computer, choose the perfect time
If you’ve got the inclination, I have got the crime

Oh, there’s a lot of opportunities
If you know when to take them, you know?
There’s a lot of opportunities
If there aren’t, you can make them
Make or break them

I’ve got the brains, you’ve got the looks
Let’s make lots of money

You can see I’m single-minded, I know what I could be
How’d you feel about it, come and take a walk with me?
I’m looking for a partner, regardless of expense
Think about it seriously, you know, it makes sense?"

2 Likes

Man 20 bucks, suppoman is only 10 bucks that’s where I’m subscribing. LMAO:laughing:

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠