Making those CryptoNation Jams

Yo CryptoFam.

I made a Drum and Bass tune to help you get through that FUD and HODL to the moon.

@peter my thank you to DogeLord for pumping that DOGE and pumping that HODL action.

7 Likes

LOVE It!!!

2 Likes

Free mp3 download in the video description for my CryptoFam.

2 Likes

Epic. I love it. I shall play it.

2 Likes

Mysterium Coin Pump Song number 1.

There will be more of these Mysterium Pump Songs… but here is one for the lols.

2 Likes

New Track.
THE DATA LORD - YAWNFEST

Shoutouts to Peter for talking that REAL.

4 Likes

Rad. What are you using to make these tracks? Is it all on PC? If so, what program? Solid tunes mate!

2 Likes

Much Wubz! Ear buds rekt!

3 Likes

Do I detect Serum in that last track @THEDATALORD?

2 Likes

I use Image-Line’s FL Studio 12. I’ve bought a lot of Virtual Synth Software throughout the years so I got an arsenal. Mostly Image-Line’s Sytrus (FM Synth), Harmor (Additive Synthesis), XFER’s Serum, Native Instruments’ Kontakt (Orchestral) and Massive (Wave Table Synthesis) but I usually resample into Harmor.

Percussion, I use a lot of Computer Music Magazine samples, XFER, Leviathan by Black Octopus.

Mastering I use iZotope Ozone 5. Got it on a black friday sale a few years ago and got pretty good with it.

Videos I make using zGameEditor Visualizer in FL Studio. When I get done producing a song, I’ll export the Vocal Bus, Synth Bus, Drums Bus and a Master and import that into a new project where I can mix it and master it. In that mix and master project I can apply those busses to modulate certain visual parameters. In YAWNFEST, I had the Polar spectral analyzer show the percussion bus.

Let me know if anyone has questions. I’m happy to answer and point in the right direction.

2 Likes

At the end of the day, it’s what you do with it. I can make all these sounds with stock FL Studio.
The other tools are just handy to get you there a little faster but if you suck it still sounds like garbage.

1 Like

REKT those ears with a yawnfest.
BCH jokes.

1 Like

Some Serum with a lot of modulation and it’s resampled in Harmor.
Vocoder, Distortion, modulating EQ.

2 Likes

Serum really does have its own character. Could hear it a mile away :smile:

I also have a massive library of Computer Music samples. Been getting that (and up until recently Future Music) for 20 years, pretty much just for the samples.

2 Likes

Real Talk… Those samples tho. Worth the money even though I don’t get much out of their articles. I found the artist Masterclass sessions are helpful though.

Honorable mentions:
Rusko

Reso

Dodge & Fuski

2 Likes

Yeah, the Reso vid is tops. Always enjoy the ones where the producer properly shows some of their methods.

1 Like

@Reaper if you want to remix or collab, throw me a DM.

2 Likes

Defo up for a collab. Things are a bit hectic at the mo, but let’s keep this in mind :slight_smile:

Not sure if you saw my post with my last ep. Hope you likey. My EP from earlier this year

3 Likes

Ha Rusko, nice. Thought I heard some echoes of brostep

3 Likes

I’ll send you some stems to your DM. Do with send your mix downs to me and I’ll master them and make you some videos.

3 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠