Marijuana Legal in California 🌱

Boom:

15 Likes

Yes. I like seeing this.

10 Likes

what is good about it Peter?

2 Likes

It’s allows for more usage and experimentation by scientists. The less we regulate a plant the better.

10 Likes

I am with you there, but I believe they are talking about recreational MJ use. I believe in the long term it will not be good for America’s youth

3 Likes

In some sense it could be. But that may be a good thing… let the weak fall… … …

7 Likes

In my view point I think it is a good thing. To regulate the selling of it, otherwise you have no ideal what has been done to your weed. I remember back when I was in the navy (1978) time frame, some of the weed was laced with pcp.

3 Likes

Free markets for all. Let entrepreneurs do their thang.

5 Likes

I agree completely.

3 Likes

The idea of the government telling you that you can’t grow a plant on your own property is ridiculous!

6 Likes

It is currently easier to purchase pot from a non-regulated dealer selling god knows what while underage than alcohol.

Legalize. Regulate. All states that have done so have shown a drop-off in teenage pot usage.

2 Likes

Do you think legal MJ will increase or decrease non-regulated producers?

Will regulated MJ cost more than non-regulated?

How does law enforcement distinguish a bag of regulated Mj from home grown MJ?

“All states that have done so have shown a drop-off in teenage pot usage.” You maybe correct, I’m not convinced.

Oregon has seen an uptick… Longterm studies in the Netherlands have shown a doubling of usage rates from roughly 7% to 15 %, yet their overall usage is well below that of the US

I think the effects and impacts on society and the nation will not be know for quite some time.

3 Likes

I personally do not partake of the weed, but I don’t judge others on their responsible use. However, from a capitalist’s perspective, now might be a good time to look into some investments in cannabis cultivation and distribution. I’m holding a few stocks right now and all are doing pretty good. Canada is set to enact nationwide recreational legalization in July '18 and there are a number of Canadian companies to look into. Check ticker symbols ACBFF and TWMJF for example.

4 Likes

I can not see it positively impacting society in the future. It’s a form of escapism. It wastes your time and your money. I have known too many people who have stunted their personal growth because of weed. I quit over a year and a half ago after using it for 5 years. It infuriates me thinking about all the hours and dollars I wasted.

I can’t take it seriously as a medication either. It reminds me of the original use of Coca Cola.

Should the government tell you how to live your life? No, but I also don’t think it should be celebrated. Not much to gain from it other than money, which is funny because now that the Gov sees the potential income from weed they move towards legalization. Kind of sad.

4 Likes

Coke’s main “medicinal” properties were tied to cocaine, which was an original ingredient. There have been a lot of studies done on cannaboids that have shown promise, so the whole thing shouldn’t be discounted based on the image of pot smokers. Believe me, I’ve got no love for people whose life revolves around smoking weed and getting high, but if someone wants to fire up in their own home without putting anyone else in danger, it’s their life.

3 Likes

So you honestly think it makes more sense to have illegal pot but be able to get drink almost anywhere. Get your head out of the clouds…it’s like schools who ban the talk of Christianity yet feel it’s okay to teach children about Islam. You can’t choose for people. Either open the gates or close them

4 Likes

I am not in favor of alcohol either. There is nothing good to come from any of it. I said that the government should not tell you how to live your personal life. The only party that will be gaining from the legalization of marijuana is the Gov.

2 Likes

Couldn’t possibly agree more. Earn your life, assuming it is soft.

2 Likes

Medical, etc…big :boom:

2 Likes

I think I’ll use some of this worthless paper I have laying around called dollars to roll one up, it scratches my butt when i wipe with it anyway.

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠