Meetup IRL in SF Bay Area next week

Hey all,

My team is hosting a small meetup in San Mateo next week and I want to invite anyone from the Pub in the Bay Area who wants to come to join…

RSVP here

Come by Hero City on Tuesday July 10 at 5pm to meet other Hero City Community members. We will have food and drinks and it’s open to Hero City, Draper University and Boost community members and their teams.

Who: Hero City, Draper Unversity, Boost Community members and their teams.

What: Hero City Community Meetup, hosted by BitBounce

Where: Hero City - in the cafe area

When: Tuesday July 10, 5-7pm.

Why: Free food and drinks. Meet others in the building and learn about what companies are building.

i’m going to try to be there.

Awesome :slight_smile:

Just more letters here to hit the 20 character min

I’m not able to be there in person that time, but I’d love to join virtually if there’s a way to stream it - - I’m sure I can get at least a small group together who would join that way too, lmk please! :smile:
Thxxx :pray: #global #meetups

Hey! Video feed wont work for this one but hoping there will be more and more opportunities for virtual meetup soon :slight_smile:

If you’d be interested in a virtual meetup please let me know.

newborn is sick. bummed i can’t make this.

Oh no, hope he’s not too sick. Hope he gets well soon! He’s in good hands with his sisters and Papa :slight_smile:

Reminder for anyone in the SF area tonight from 5-7pm I am hosting a meetup at our office inside Hero City in San Mateo (3 blocks from Cal Train).

We will be doing an airdrop of Credo tokens for anyone who attends tonight.

There will be pizza too :slight_smile:

RSVP here -