Merchants: Master-Mind & Call-to-Action

18%20PM

So much hustle and inspiration on this thread.

Great, I watch the youtube video, it was a good conversation and great effort to gather the whole crew on friday…:wink:
A positive comment DCTV have the branding and a Good transparent reputation, guys need to think to the next level, try to invite 1 individual according the topic.(out of the Cryto world) To show whats is level of the sentiment upthere. We all learn from the positive or negative thoughts from any the conversation…Furthermore we are here to educate and lead to the new Monetary system arround the corner ":+1:

Guys You Know that about every 35 years the monetary system change… We have more than 35 yrs and its about time to switch to the new Monetary System again.
Great work and effort !!!

Hi ravenSky I reviewed your youtube videos and the artwork you create, have a lot of potential ; DM so we can keep to communicate about of graphic-Logo transfer for T-shirt.

Cryptoassets its an eyes Ball of opportunities , I 've been twice into disrupted industries by technology, I know this time I’m in the right side. I hope to build great networking on bitcoinPub to find the support and solutions for better world.

Utopia

For thousands of years human beings have dreamt of perfect worlds, worlds free of conflict, hunger and unhappiness. But can these worlds ever exist in reality?

Let’s exchange Ideas and bringing to Yen.io. I love the Cryptopia (Utopia)behind of yen.io @peter @john…I read something about you’ll write a category about news and info looking for a tittle perhaps the “Cryptopia”- YENTopia is a good tittle for that Matter

LIVE in a few minutes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkWPm798LG0

Is this the thread to shill our stores that accept crypto? :smiley:

You certainly can my friend :wink:. You got a Merch’ store?

I haven’t posted here in a while. Been super busy with Discord, web building, and social media.

:grinning: Awesome, I Do!

So my names Aidan, Aidan Morgan, & I own BlackBox Society where you can get beautiful wall clocks, vintage alarm clocks & Wall Art for all your interior design desires.

Right Now I got these awesome Hand-Carved Vinyl Crypto Clocks complete with an open gear concept and the Bullish & Bearish hands :point_down:

Don’t see the Crypto you like? I have even more in the shop but you can also order any custom design you want!

Want something other than crypto? I gotchu, there are tons of other designs ranging from Jimi Hendrix to Fallout 4 to Cute Doggo Clocks like this Sleepy Mother Pugger Design :point_down: :joy: & many more
Untitled%20design%20(19)

Anyways, I dont want to make this too long, but there are tons of other designs, materials and styles in the shop so I encourage you to go check it out!

Whats even better and why am I sharing this with the Pub? Well BTC, LTC & ETH are conveniently accepted at checkout via Coinbase Commerce!

1 in 50 customers get there order FREE & 1 in 20 Crypto Purchases Get Their Order FREE, so go ahead and support the :revolving_hearts: New World Order :revolving_hearts: and maybe even get yourself some free stuff!

and of course the Pub will get its very own discount!:kissing_heart::point_down:

PUB EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT :beers::bangbang:: 20% OFF any and all purchases, USE CODE: "PUBTIME"

SHOP NOW
Take me straight to those crypto clocks :point_right:

P.S. FREE SHIPPING on all orders $29.95 + & on ALL Prints, Posters and Canvases.

Thank you for posting my friend. Your merch is very impressive!

Wow thats pretty cool @cryptobowls

@RavenSkyDaisy @CryptoMykel Thanks for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

Your welcome bro :fist_right::fist_left:

Everyone should watch this to make things clear about billing on printful!
https://www.printful.com/dashboard/billing/how-does-billing-work