Mille Miglia --> Post Your Rides & Moon Cars!

:checkered_flag:

Hey cryptonation! For the petrolheads among us, post your rides and your moonshot ride too!

9 Likes

Im on business trip so mine will be up when im home! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Here’s a few pics of my whip. e46 M3, Imola Red, 6 Speed Manual. Ive had it for 10 Years!!!

3244_78331738659_4551027_n
PS: NOT My kids but fun pic!

21 Likes

Save the na manual! Standard exhaust ?

3 Likes

Yeah, stock exhaust with that traditional raspy e46 note. Ive always thought about getting a throatier exhaust on it. I’m a purist. NA manual all the way.

2 Likes

My dream shot car would be something along the lines of an Aston Martin V10 or V12 Vantage Manual, DBS or really clean V8 Vantage Manual. In my opinion Aston Martins are the most beautiful cars on the planet! I think that the V12 Vantage in manual will be considered the pinnacle of petroleum based automobiles 50 years from now.

2010_aston_martin_dbs_volante_30_gallery_image_large

12 Likes

Current ride/ projects :smile:
1950 lincoln
1959 tbird resto mod. installing 4.6 with 5spd and grafted 05 mustang interior
1977 ford 1/2 ton 460
1969 roadrunner 440 4spd

Yes i have too many projects lol

Moon shot ride would be a 70 charger with modern hemi :grin:

21 Likes

Lambo’s are cool, but I have to say I’ve been a long-time dreamer of owning a Jaguar. I’ve had my eye on this bad boy for a while:

15 Likes

Pretty nice Lance. Your garage must be well equipped. You’re like my brother. He loves working on and restoring those oldies. He does everything from hydraulics and beautiful lacquer wood beds to plasma cutting.

3 Likes

Kinda figured that from the full blown african girl…

3 Likes

Im not even gonna post mine… in denmark we pay the cars price plus 160% of the cars price after that in “taxes”

3 Likes

Oh yes the car is evil in Europe… part of the man made climate change hoax. But that is another conversation, don’t get me started :joy:

5 Likes

That’s so sad. I hear from everywhere that cars are super cheap here in the US. I’m sure glad because I have always loved cars. I’m really glad Ive kept it all these years. Now I hear it’s expected to actually start appreciating in value because newer cars are too big, heavy, bloated and full of useless technological crap that enthusiasts don’t want.

3 Likes

<3 but once BTC blooms im gonna get one tasteless one that says BTC BITCH all over it !

2 Likes

even your food is cheaper, everything is cheaper !

2 Likes

I can see that since the price of oil is very cheap here so transportation costs are lower. Also, we produce a lot of food so I’m sure that makes it really cheap. We have so much land for cattle and crops as well as pretty much every climate needed for different crops.

2 Likes

Indeed, im a meat / BBQ guy, but its so expensive here :frowning:

at the moment our gas price is ca. 1.8 dollars pr liter…

How much is it in the us ?

2 Likes

my current 2 cars… 2017 BMW M3 and the black one is a 2015 428i Gran Coupe

18 Likes

Love those. That M3 is the exact color and wheels I would select if purchasing new. I always wanted Laguna Seca Blue on mine but had to settle for red.

The M3 is already a 4-door, why no M2? :yum:

3 Likes

m2 was to small for me…m4 is nice but only comes in a 2 door. The m3 which is a 4 door is more practical for me. And the rear fenders on the m3 are more aggressive compared to the m4

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠