Mini meet-up discussions

Hi Guys,

As mentioned in the main UK thread, I have made this topic as a place for you to all discuss any mini meet ups you want to organise/facilitate locally.

Much Love

3 Likes

On saturday (oct. 28)

I’ll be meeting with @mr.dav in Brixton, to shoot the ****, have a pint, hopefully paid for, with useless fiat taken out of a BTC atm, which I have been wanting to try for a little while now.

So not a meet-up as such, but anyone wanting to join us, feel free… There’s NO agenda, other than checking out this atm, getting a drink, and meeting a fellow pub’er :slight_smile:

Let us know if you guys want to meet up - hit me up at steffenpopealtenburg@protonmail.com or via direct message on here… Wouldn’t recommend trying to get in touch (with me) through social media, even though you can find me on both face and twitter - I’ve turned on Social Media, and I get fobic from checking them from time to time… :joy: Yea yea - I know…

If I could, I’d delete my entire online existence, but alas - not really feasible :wink:

4 Likes

Hell yeah!!! This is what I am talking about! We got interaction and meet-ups happening already. Love it, love it.

I am going to see how much a train ticket is right now!!

Protonmail, gotta love it!

3 Likes

Met the founder a few years ago - before it took off… SOUND dude, I trust it 100! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

loco2 will usually be able to get you a really good deal on a ticket if you’re flexible on scheduling - found return tickets to birmingham for around €25 a head, when we went to Leamington af few weeks ago - booked the day before, so you should be able to find something (don’t remember if you’re from Birmingham at all my point was more www.loco2.co.uk :smiley: )

2 Likes

You may have temped me :stuck_out_tongue:
what are the specific dates?

2 Likes

This saturday bro - we move quick round these parts ;D

1 Like

I promise to create a video on how to set up a live stream.

This way you can just press “stream” on obs and it’ll stream the event to the channel. You’ll have to use a laptop. But that’s good for anyone who wants to engage in the chat.

3 Likes

Im a Content Manager account holder on YouTube - I imagine you are too…?
If not, you need to hit me up in the DM, so I can aggregate you under mine (if you want) :wink:

So for me it’s just a one-click thing, I’ll set it up tomorrow and send you the prelink if you want? :wink:

But it’s not a meet-up as such man, just 2-3 fellow pub’ers who are getting a drink after trying out a BTC atm

2 Likes

@mr.dav - looks like it’ll be a 2 man party, unless @unitedwestand17 is popping by? :wink:

What time in the day is good for you?

2 Likes

The tickets were mega expensive!!

Come to birmginahm!!

1 Like

2 Likes

For a return!!?

1 Like

Yep…

1 Like

1 Like

Go to the landing page - set your search like this, and select a cheap outgoing, that has “Return journey” written underneath, that means the return is included in that particular fair.

It’s only for selected journey times

2 Likes

What time would you guys be leaving for ?

1 Like

Awesome bro - let’s do it! :slight_smile:

I’m down for anytime after noon - need a good nights sleep for once :smiley:

@mr.dav - how about 1ish - that should leave plenty of time for @unitedwestand17 to get from Euston to Brixton…
@unitedwestand17 - you good with navigating london tubes and all that I assume, or should I meet you at Euston, and we’ll grab a car from there?

2 Likes

I have no awareness around London what so ever lmao!!

If you guys are serious about it, I will book the ticket right now!

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠