Mining Noob x6 1080ti Rig

Ahhhh ok. Thanks for that link, makes sense now.

Gonna look into different miners now and see what we can get. I think I’ll start with your suggestion and see how we get on with dstm-v0.61.

Thanks again and I’m sure I’ll be back in a few hours with the next issue.

Speak shortly.

C

First in SMOS set it to 190 on the power. This is more than likely your entire issue.

Just go to your rig groups and make a new group DSTM is in the drop down menu and for nicehash your pool info should look like this.

–server equihash.usa.nicehash.com --port 3357 --user YourBTCADDRESS.$rigName --pass x

This is just as an example as I had it pulled up when looking at this thread.

Yeah, I kinda figured that when I saw 6w in the Power Limit field. I set it to 120w but may increase as you suggested. It seems, as @seikin pointed out, that we can only achieve around 55 sols/s on this miner.

ZEC%20Performance

I will switch it over to another miner this evening and experiment a little.

I’m thinking about switching back to Win 10 too. Do you think this will be ok? Given that we will be installing an additional 6 GPU’s.

I feel a lot more comfortable with Windows but understand there maybe a difference in h/s beween the two…

Any advice on this one?

Cheers

C

I am not a fan of windows for my mining rigs I have always had major issues above 8 cards even after the supposed patch that they did to fix it.

I am also not a fan of the larger than 6-8 card rigs. I just feel you are putting too many eggs in one basket. For a small miner if you lose a single rig due to a failed part or what not in your scenario you would lose 100% of your hash power as to where if you had it split into two rigs you only lose 50%. Also through out these forums there are just numerous post of people having issues with these larger rigs. I just do not see how it is worth the risk or headaches.