Mining pay outs UBIQ

Okay, I’m not really a noob with mining, but so far my brother has done my stuff :open_mouth: I started mining UBIQ in my own wallet, but how can I get it to pay out in my wallet?
I created a wallet with adderess that I put in my miner index and sofar I have mined 1.2 UBQ, of which .89 has been paid out, but it hasn’t appeared in my wallet.

My question; How do I get it to pay out in my wallet? I can’t fing anything on the dashboard (ubiqpool.io/account…) about sending out the actual payment to a wallet

1 Like

Hi @Yvette

For the UBIQ mining pool mentioned above (ubiqpool.io), it says that “Min. payout threshold: 1 UBQ”.
I think you will need 1 whole UBQ to be paid out before it sends to your wallet.

I just started mining UBIQ on the same pool as you today and I’m using the Fusion wallet from the UBIQ official website. I’ll confirm once I see any UBQ in my wallet.

Happy Mining :grinning:

1 Like

@Mr.Tadpole

I giggled at your name, I must say. But that’s the same way I’m mining so we’ll see what happens once we reach the 1UBQ in total :muscle:

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to mine 1.2 UBQ?

1 Like

Not sure, I don’t run my pc 24/7. I think about 20 hours with 2 GPU’s. It’s the only pc I have and I use it for private/school work also. Got 3 GPU’s, 2 for mining and 1 for normal work at the moment

1 Like

@Yvette

confirmed

1 Like

Hey @Yvette, I would love to see what kind of mining setup you have! I don’t actually have a build yet, but taking in some ideas on what kind of rig I want to invest in later on.

1 Like

Hmmm, doesn’t seem to work for me somehow…

1 Like

Hmmm… next thing I would check is if you have the correct wallet address pasted in your .bat file

1 Like

Hmmm, I saw something about creating a wallet contract, that might help…

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠