My portfolio for 1st QTR 2018

Hey Fam whats good!?
So I am new here and my name is Tommy, I am decently knew to crypto trading especially ALT coins. I have been trading stocks for about 5 years now with good results following the warrior trader method and wanted to boost my investing with crypto but I have noticed my day trading methods absolutely suck for crypto with the volatility and speculation trading. I invested $1000 to get started and I’m about even a little profit but complete shit compared to what I can do on the stock market. I think a better path would be to invest in 5 max coins as part of my portfolio and dump money in through the year. That’s the main reason I joined the pub is it seems to be the strategy most used here. So I need your guys help. here is my current coins. I see the upside in all of them but my money is too spread out between them. I would love you hear all of your opinions on what coins should make my 5 and percentage to each. Or maybe you think I am going about this all wrong? Would love some feedback and cannot wait to make myself a bigger figure in your great community.

BTC
ADA
NEO
ICX
ZRX
LINK
XRP
EOS
WTC
OMG
STRAT
ZEC

Now what I would like to do it take it to:

BTC
ICX
WTC
WAN
XRP or OMG
BQX or ZRK or LINK

Realistically I wouldn’t feel to bad about going with just BTC/ICX/WTC/WAN.
This year I want massive gains to ensure myself I can really make generational wealth out of the crypto game, I mean that’s why we are all here right? I would like to pay for my daughters college this year, or know we can pay off the house in a few years. Let me know what you think, or we could even make a “Noobs First Portfolio” Thread agreed on by the Pub.

Anyways
Cheers
Yocrunch

4 Likes

Great list. This is the Top 5 I would go with.

BTC
ICX
OMG
ZRK
WAN.

2 Likes