Need help/tips with setting up Antmining

So I am looking to get into mining big time. Well, as big as one guy can get running miners out of his garage. I want to run between 10 and 20 antminer s9’s in my garage in north Louisiana. The climare here is in the mid 90’s. I plan on keeping the garage cool with a mini split ac unit. I also plan on installing a power box in the garage using a electrician. My electricity cost 6 cents a kWh. Is there anything that I am not figuring into all this? Also, could you recommend some good mining pools to join with this gear? I have used nicehash with gpu mining up until now. Thank you cryptonation!

Edit: I anticipate running a new breakerbox. I called my power company and they are ok with this. Will a single mini split be enough to keep the equipment cool?

1 Like

I think the only concern with antmining is the timeline not the hash vs. power. they are fantastic, but the value is getting them early. As the difficulty skyrockets. if you can get in the september batch your looking at big profit. october batch likely ROI… you starting looking more risky in the november batch

1 Like

What is the difference in the batch concerning profitability or are you talking about the difficulty increasing?

1 Like

I believe it is a combination of both. One you order, it takes a few weeks to get your product (the batch)
during that time, the difficulty goes up since more coins are mined during that time. So now your older rig might have less ROI…but, as long as you make some profit (more than straight investing), isn’t that all that matters in the end? .

Ever see this funny commercial: (“You got the wrong TV silly head”)

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠