New logo proposal TheBitcoinPub 🍻 [SOLVED]

UPDATE SEPT 29, 2017: Here’s the final result.

ORIGINAL POST SEPT 3, 2017:

Hi @peter and the whole #cryptonation!

I saw Peter once expressed in BiteSizeBitcoin Rebrand? that he wanted a refreshed branding for BiteSizeBitcoin/TheBitcoinPub. As someone who works in design, hereby I’d like to propose the result of my Saturday afternoon.

placeit (1)
sticker-mockup
placeit

I kept the all the essentials of the old logo, such as the Bitcoin icon, the beer mug, the laid-back cartoon-ish feel, while giving it a modern twist.

I’m more than happy to work on this further and finalize it if you guys can give me some feedback.

Oh and I’d also be more than pleased to develop the whole branding/identity, too, such as merchandise items like t-shirts, mugs, stickers, etc. :slight_smile:

Why am I doing this? Because I just love the #cryptonation as much as Peter does! I have started and run quite successful forums back in the days (10 years ago), so I know how fulfilling it feels for Peter and the mod team to work on our community.

One love,
Crys

96 Likes

This is certainly in line with the spirit of our beloved Pub.

It’s YOUR pub guys! This is a place for you to be creative. Use your skills! Show us your awesome stuff!!!

Let me tell u a vision I had. Imagine this IRL.

I saw people. Like all of us. Like you. All coming into a pub. It’s late. Dark. Tired. You hear a distant jingle as you walk thru the doorway. Then, you hear conversation.

You continue to walk forward. Eyes adjusting to the lights. You hear a shriek of laughter. And then more laughter and some clinking of mugs full of cheer.

You situate yourself. Your nose collects a fine musk of activity happening. You can’t put your finger on it. But it smells homey.

As you continue in you see smiles all around. As you look towards the bar, you see a smiling bartender. Ah. You recognize him. The finest doge you’ve seen in a while.

You turn and see the expansive room. People are having a good time. You can tell they all love being here. Some, look like they have been here all day!

You collect your thoughts… and as you turn back to the bar you think to yourself: “I’m home.”

39 Likes

Looks really good man!

6 Likes

thats bullshit… haha just kidding, i love it :smiley:

5 Likes

Wow! The proposed logo looks really amazing!! Great job @crysttn :beers: :grin:

5 Likes

Where everybody knows your name,
And they’re always glad you came.

7 Likes

I’m a stickler for clean lines and great design, in general. I’m not exaggerating when I say that it’s a legitimate challenge for me to be satisfied with something until it’s perfect, at least the way my brain defines “perfect.” That said…I love it! A lot. Only suggestion I would offer, and I would strongly suggest this, would be to close that black border line along the bottom-left. Doesn’t make sense for it not to connect with the other side, unless I’m missing something. (That’s my high-functioning OCD and prob. a lot of other spectrummy shit coming out.) Nice work, @peter.

7 Likes

Love your eye for details! I’ve updated the logo. Thanks so much for the feedback!!

4 Likes

P.S. Just added mockups for possible tshirt and laptop sticker design

6 Likes

Great work! Very professional looking. I like it

5 Likes

I like it! Growing on me. Logo looks like a moving train! Move bitch get out the way get out the way!
Nice work!

“You can’t stop the train”

5 Likes

Awesome job! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Really love this! would definitely buy a decal haha

5 Likes

I like this logo ! IMHO, the only upgrade i could see is to make “Pub” more visible

7 Likes

This is something I would rock on my laptop for sure.

7 Likes

Definitely in the spirit of the bitcoin pub !

Smashed that like button !

5 Likes

Looks really good and sharp. Gives me a hisptery feel, but it could also be the two guys wearing those shirts :smiley: I’m sold!

4 Likes

Thanks so much everyone for the positive response! :doge:
Hereby some more mockups: beer mug and baseball cap
placeit (1)
placeit

12 Likes

YES! Snapbacks are a must!

3 Likes

Yes, this I like! Let’s use this Peter!
this is great.

5 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠