New To Crypto Looking For Info On Passive Income

I would first like to start by saying this is my first post but have been lurking and must say that this forum has been full of knowledge and peter your videos are excellent and very enjoyable. So I am looking into crypto as a source for a passive income as I have a full time business that I own. I have been fooling around with the main big ones and a few alts. I want to get some opinions on mining is it worth it and if it was a bit profitable do you suggest cloud or hardware mining. Thank you again so much for your time and consideration.

3 Likes

Welcome to our pub.

Mining is still profitable if you are mining alt coins at a small scale.
Maybe start here:

With cloud mining, you are not in control of your earnings. They may disappear tomorrow.

1 Like

Mining is still very profitable. Check out my YouTube Channel. I’ve done some videos to explain profits.

I suggest staying away from cloud mining and build your own mining rig. How familiar are you with computers? There are a lot of helpful topics on this forum to help you build your own.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. I’m pretty computer savvy not the best but I’m sure I can get by. I would defitleny like to give it a shot building one or two. Is it a lot better to build one or two then to purchase it built already?

1 Like

I prefer to build my own but when it comes to buying one, I would look at the pricing out the components and see what markup is. If it is only $100 more than what you would pay for all the parts, then it would be worth it. Anything above that I wouldn’t consider worth it. That’s just me though. I’ve built so many computers that putting one together takes me less than an hour to do.

1 Like

Is there a link to what I would need? Also recommendations on how TH.

1 Like

This will give you an idea of what you will need.

2 Likes

Right crypto is on of passive income topic but I share more topics, With the arrival of web 2.0, individuals have the capability to connect with a large audience, offer content material, build relationships, and set up believe in the marketplace. Learn more: https://nodesofvalue.com/best-passive-income-books/

1 Like