NEX | A Platform For Decentralized Cryptographic Trade and Payment Service Creation

neo
dex
nex
decentralized

I use the neo wallettt on my ledger.

2 Likes

so you just send the crypto to your NEO wallet address?
treating it like its NEO?

2 Likes

What setup do you have? Are you using a ledger to store your Neo, a software wallet, or had them on exchange only?

edit: just read your comment above.

Easy peasy with Neon wallet.

• Sign in to your wallet on Neon that has the NEO you’re looking to trade
  • Settings —> back up wallet. Save it.
  • Go to https://switcheo.exchange/markets/NEX_NEO?utm_source=website&utm_term=btn1
  • Click “connect wallet” on Switcheo, select JSON, and use your wallet backup file. All client side. There is risk, but just be smart, ok :sweat_smile:
  • Deposit the amount of Neo you want to trade into the smart contract
  • Trade for NEX
  • Withdraw NEX from the smart contract into your NEX address in your Neon wallet.
  • Feel like you might miss out on the next NEO run to $180+, and wonder if you made the right decision… :sweat_smile: You did. Or did you? :open_hands:
2 Likes

Nex is finally on CMC

5 Likes

Thanks for the info.
And i didnt miss the 180 neo…thats how i got my first BTC!

Ive been loading up.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Wow. That sounds great. The current beta of the exchange needs some work. I’ll post some screen shots of it later when I get back on a computer.

6 Likes

Thanks. Looking forward to screenshots.

3 Likes

OK. I’m back on a PC. The Beta is now closed, but will re-open on the 17th May. Sorry, I didn’t get a chance to do screen captures when I had access over a week ago. I’ll definitely post them up after it re-opens.

4 Likes