I use the neo wallettt on my ledger.
so you just send the crypto to your NEO wallet address?
treating it like its NEO?
What setup do you have? Are you using a ledger to store your Neo, a software wallet, or had them on exchange only?
edit: just read your comment above.
Easy peasy with Neon wallet.
- Sign in to your wallet on Neon that has the NEO you’re looking to trade
- Settings —> back up wallet. Save it.
- Go to https://switcheo.exchange/markets/NEX_NEO?utm_source=website&utm_term=btn1
- Click “connect wallet” on Switcheo, select JSON, and use your wallet backup file. All client side. There is risk, but just be smart, ok
- Deposit the amount of Neo you want to trade into the smart contract
- Trade for NEX
- Withdraw NEX from the smart contract into your NEX address in your Neon wallet.
- Feel like you might miss out on the next NEO run to $180+, and wonder if you made the right decision… You did. Or did you?
Thanks for the info.
And i didnt miss the 180 neo…thats how i got my first BTC!
Ive been loading up.
Wow. That sounds great. The current beta of the exchange needs some work. I’ll post some screen shots of it later when I get back on a computer.
Thanks. Looking forward to screenshots.
OK. I’m back on a PC. The Beta is now closed, but will re-open on the 17th May. Sorry, I didn’t get a chance to do screen captures when I had access over a week ago. I’ll definitely post them up after it re-opens.