Next Cheap Moon Call (High Risk)

If this thing kicks off on the 31st I think I’m going to move the profits into Bottos (BTO), Lots of hype around it and the shitcoin game is about to get string again.

1 Like

From admin in telegraph-

“Attention PHO community! There will be an Airdrop announcement in a few hours. This announcement is regarding the technicalities of the Airdrop as we prepare for the Airdrop. Please make sure you’re active and please spread the word. If you have any questions- please stay tuned until after the announcement. The announcement will also be pinned. It’s a promise you will be happy with!”

3 Likes

Sexy returns :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Hovering at 4 sats. Been waiting an hour for mt BTC to show up. Precicely why I don’t “normally” mess with BTC. Even though it’s popular, it super sucks as a coin.

1 Like

Newb question, what the heck is an airdrop?

2 Likes

Credit to @sebrock

5 Likes

Look at PHO volume lol

the PHOMO is getting real

3 Likes

Finally got in at 5 sats… let’s see where it goes by feb 1 after the announcement.

2 Likes

I put 50 bones on this last night and I am throwing down another 50 to double the fun. What’s the worst that could happen?

2 Likes

Losing $100 haha but that happens in crypto anyway sometimes.

2 Likes

A lot to look forward to this week with PHO website and ICON summit.

2 Likes

My Icon is making me :explopants:

1 Like

Going to be a good week for sure

2 Likes

I am in for the fun ride - now owning 700k PHO! WTF :blush:

5 Likes

I have a feeling that the next few weeks are going to be very enjoyable as well. Futures are going long this time around, Icon is about to blow and we got a small cap coin about to provide a little bit of excitement

3 Likes

I’m waiting on Wanchain to hit the exchanges. Then my life will be complete.

2 Likes

My first post here and a few weeks in to my Crypto journey and great to have found your great community…!

Just signed to Cryptopia to get going with PHO.

First time I have used it. Noob question but my BTC has landed at Cryptopia but when I go to markets and then to PHO, no BTC is showing as available.

Where am I going wrong here?

Does my account need ID or something to buy?

Cheers

1 Like

It probably isn’t finished getting there, have all the connections been made for the send yet?

1 Like

Same thing happened to me…I just had to wait another 20-30 minutes before it showed as it being available.

1 Like

It hasn’t confirmed yet. Put the kettle on and have a look in 30 mins bro. You might catch PHO at 4 sats if you’re lucky.

4 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠