Noob With Shakey Hands

Hey everyone:

Seeing a lot of red and my prefrontal cortex is saying HODL, but my amygdala’s saying GET OUT NOW MUTHA…

Need some of that cryptonation love to keep my hands strong. What do you guys do to keep strong?

2 Likes

bro, do you even lift

4 Likes

consider how many times others have felt this way and if they hodl they were winners. so you could hodl and it goes to nothing but honeslty i dont see that as a possibility. this ball is rolling and its not a ball o bullshit its a ball of moneys. im gonna roll the dice and try and roll with this ball of money .

1 Like

Best thing to do is dont look at it. Go outside…hang out with friends (preferably non-crypto friends lol)…have a few cocktails…Just don’t look at it. Crypto market will be back up before we know it :wink:

4 Likes

Just look at this for a minute, and you’ll feel more confident. Most of us have been through this before (I’ve only been in crypto for 6 months and I’ve seen it “crash” 3 times now) and we always came out smiling. If it was easy, then it wouldn’t be lucrative. Hold. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Im in it for the long haul… I Wish i had a some extra loose money to invest with… but oh well… its more to life than crypto so keep ur self busy and hodl…

keep it honest with you I lost Around $500 in bch over night… I snatched out the rest and put it btc…

1 Like

You should hold.

After you get back to even I think you should reconsider your crypto exposure if you get the urge to sell when it drops this much. Only everyone in the world says you should expect to lose everything if you invest in crypto.

1 Like

I go buy from those freaking out =) I love these days feel the bottom is getting close so im starting to throw more spears before it takes off and i dream of these days returning.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Have you tried calling bitcoin and requesting a refund?

10 Likes

I called Satoshi and he said and I quote

“Rice or noodle?”

5 Likes

My Portfolio is down 40% since the top. If bitcoin goes much lower gonna have to pull out the fiat because its too tempting :smiley:

1 Like

but… non-crypto friends aren’t true friends…

1 Like

I’m totally going to HODL and I’m not overextended; I’m just freaking out a little and needed some support from the Cryptonation… which I got!

2 Likes

Just hold. This is nothing new. You will see this often. Its a volatile financial asset.

Just hold it. You should be so lucky if it hits 5k so you can buy more.

Be like the 20%. Not the 80%.

2 Likes

I find it crazy people have the balls to buy crypto but get scared and sell right away…however I feel the pub has settled my hand and helped me see the light clearly

4 Likes

:explopants: <<<< powerful emoji, think about it

2 Likes

This is solid and encouraging, Nathan. Thanks for sharing.

:muscle:t3:

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠