Official Coupit ICO thread

Dubbed the Amazon of Blockchain, Coupit is reinventing the global e-commerce marketplace – one that is secure, smart and easy-to-use, completely disrupting the way affiliates earn commission and the way users buy and sell products.

They will have a dual currency staking system, like NEO/GAS so this will definitely attract a lot of people!

I’m personally very interested in a lot of upcoming NEO dApps and Coupit is getting more and more hype. John McAfee has recently become an advisor so expect that shilling y’all!

https://coupit.io/

Check out Chico Crypto’s review here

11 Likes

following this one! Thanks Dutty

3 Likes

Register on their site asap mate, their sale is on 12th May!

3 Likes

im out the country on the sale and wont have funds. In june I can look to bang 0.5 eth into a presale. #bigspender. I am hoping will be able to hit their ICO if it runs in june

Aim is to build up a little portfolio of little investments and if 1 or 2 of them come off im laughing.
Would like your opinion tbf.
30% icx
5% Hoqu
10% Tradove
5% Rentberry
30% Bezant
20% Beetoken

3 Likes

Ok mate… My other favorite is Moonlight - no where near token sale yet.

Don’t know about the other tokens mate but ICX and Bezant are good to have.

5 Likes

moonlight. I will keep an eye out for it. Is there a thread for it yet? Im keen to follow and see other opinions

4 Likes

Can people from the states get on Coupit?

1 Like

I signed up here yesterday but it is still saying account is not active yet… ¬¬ let’s see if I make it till 12th…

1 Like

Same. Cutting it real close and not even KyC done yet.

1 Like

Not allowed to participate in the presale :confused:

1 Like

Why is that mate? Country?

1 Like

Anything John McAfee associates himself with- I stay clear from.

6 Likes

I think so. I am from singapore

1 Like

Ok Pats!

Who is going in for this on?

2 Likes

Are you getting in on Coupit? Opens in a few hours I think.

2 Likes

Sale is now open.

I’m gonna miss out on this one but I do like it a lot. Just haven’t got the spare dollars right now

2 Likes

Actually I’ve changed my mind. I’ll find some money for it…

4 Likes

I just bought some, not as much as originally planned but I need to save some money for lightstream and moonlight.

2 Likes

Good man. I’m about to buy some too!

I’m not feeling lightstream based purely on their own hype! Claiming to be better than EOS, IOTA and Ethereum? Come on!

However, people buy into that shit so it might do well on listing.

1 Like

The hype machine is real, but ultimately substance wins. Hoping ICX brings us all home. This is my first ICO so being I’m late to the crypto world (nov17) this hopefully brings some big gainzzzz!

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠