Official Fantom ICO thread

Fantom is the world’s first DAG based smart contract platform that solves the issue of scalability and confirmation time of the existing blockchain technology. They have been dubbed by some as the ‘‘next ICON’’

Fantom is aiming for 300k transactions per second!

The hype is already big in Korea but it is building even more everyday. They have a very strong team and great advisors!

Hardcap is $38.9m

Whitelist and KYC for Public Presale opens 21st May

Presale begins on 25th May

https://www.fantom.foundation/

8 Likes

I’m going in on May 21st.

2 Likes

300,000 TPS on testnet. Selling all of my Zil for Fantom. I might sell the rest of my ICX for Fantom too.

2 Likes

Damn brother… I’m gonna go in big too.

Will talk more tomorrow

4 Likes

Just had a look at the website. Looks very interesting indeed. Some big name partners already. Is this the next Icon?!

3 Likes

No this is the next Bezant.

Nothing touches icon mate. Nothing will come close.

Samsung baby!

5 Likes

Only thing I don’t love are the token metrics.

Will need to look into this more Cheers Dutty

3 Likes

I’ll publish more info tomorrow when I’m back in the office

3 Likes

Looking forward to this

2 Likes

Watch Joseph Jang, CSO of Fantom talk about the project. I recommend watching the whole video becase they invterview Hashed, and many other up a coming ICO’s form Korea. Definitely worth a watch but if you only want to hear about Fantom, watch until 46:06.
Video credit to @Terrock for posting it first and sharing it.(Crypto Scene in Korea)

4 Likes

Korean BBQ always good

4 Likes

Any dates as of yet for the presale or ico?

4 Likes

On their roadmap it says that they will generate an ERC20 token on June 15, and white listing is May 21

4 Likes

KYC for Public presale opens 21st May

4 Likes

Thank you.
I will DYOR on this, it sounds promising from all the posts so far at least. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

This project cannot be compared with Bezant in my opinion. They don’t have a blockchain expert that levels with Daesik Kim. Also from the roadmap, the mainnet is scheduled Q3 2019 (Bezant is Q3 2018). They used DAG like IOTA but they are not feeless (IOTA transactions are free of fee). No product so far and most of the team members are from Yonsei university.

One good thing that I noticed though is that they also have Coinhills and Blockwater as partners/investors as Bezant.

To sum up, we might have some gains from this project but I won’t put them as same level with ICX/IOTA/BZNT

4 Likes

Anyone look into RootStock?

3 Likes

Is that related to this thread ?

2 Likes

I’ve added the normal info on the first post now.

I am going to get in on this!

Anyone joining me?

2 Likes

Can you confirm
If they have a prototype yet?

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠