Official FarmaTrust ICO thread

Hi guys, sharing this ICO which I find interesting because it has a real world use case which may impact lives positively.

https://www.farmatrust.io/

“FarmaTrust is the most efficient global tracking system which provides security to the pharmaceutical companies, governments, regulators and the public, that counterfeit drugs do not enter the supply chain. Our Blockchain based system utilises Artificial Intelligence and big data analysis to provide the pharmaceutical industry with value added services which allow for more efficient processes and methods as well as a more transparent supply chain. Our system is safe, secure, encrypted and immutable.”

Whitepaper and prototype already available. Team and advisors look solid and the Chairman is a LORD.

Token Metrics:
Pre ICO price = $0.04 USD
$100 USD minimum investment
Soft cap $7M USD
Hard cap $20,250,000 USD
KYC required
Restricted: Singapore and USA

ICO in 23 Days.

Please take a look and provide your thoughts guys.

5 Likes

Nice looking project thanks for sharing :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Will look into it. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Anyone getting on this? I think I might throw a few gs at it

3 Likes

I think I will pass.

• Not enough hype (only person I’ve seen really talk about this one is Shillina, who got spot pitched to by the CEO of FT on this world tour
  • Healthcare / drugs industry is tricky (and not sexy), yet to see any previous ICO this well (to my knowledge)

But yeah -I don’t have a few Gs to spare so I will pass on this.

2 Likes

I am taking a bit of this action Dutty, I think it has legs & there is a massive problem its looking to solve so its a couple from me.:+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve seen they have been active with marketing which leads to think they may list quite early on. So the question is will this give you a better return than say holding another coin within that time frame?

1 Like

I think this is a med to long hold with some bonus to be had from the Zoi staking but I still think its got potential to give a decent X-factor if they get it all right & pickup some major clients.

1 Like

You ready to go Dutty, just had someone on telegram pretending to be farmatrust support asking various questions, caught the tool out when I asked him when the sale starts and he gave me a time 1 hour to early, double checked with real admins who confirmed real time and that the account was a scammer so be aware.

Cheers
:+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Bro im having second thoughts on this… sale day nerves! I’m not sure man!

Arrrgghhhhh

1 Like

I am just going 2.5k & hoping for a decent return in about 12 months on it.

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠