Official Moonlight ICO thread

Moonlight is a decentralized platform, built on the trusted NEO network that will change the way you recruit and scale your workforce.

https://moonlight.io/ - token sale is Q2 but no confirmed dates or if whitelisting is needed

I own a recruitment company and active on LinkedIn so I have been looking for a project like this.

Moonlight has strong connections with nos, Thor Tokens, City of Zion and other NEO communities. They’ll very much be embedded in the NEO ecosystem.

They are looking to raise just over $20m. Total tokens is 1B with half going on sale at roughly 4 cents each! This is a very good token metrics in my opinion!

Adding to all of that - NEO Global Capital and NEO Foundation are funding the project with $1m!

Crypto Sphere gives a good review here!

16 Likes

This is my most bullish upcoming ICO and I rate as highly as NEX. Token sale numbers are very low and anyone that gets in will be extremely lucky. They may even do a lottery just like NEX.

6 Likes

follwing 20chars#####

3 Likes

Yes this sounds very interesting indeed. Following.

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for bringing it to our attention @Duttydirtz ! I really like the idea of this platform. I shouldn’t miss this one!

3 Likes

Pool for the pub patrons possible you think mate? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep very interested in this & thanks for sharing Duttydirtz, its great being part of the pub for this reason :+1:

4 Likes

Looks good will be keeping an eye on this. No date on token sale as of yet.

Is this the first dapp on neo?

3 Likes

No there’s been a few already. Search Neo dApps, there’s a shire dedicated for it

2 Likes

Will def keep an eye on it. Thanks for sharing my dude!

2 Likes

This ico is fast becoming a very very hot project!

5 Likes

Did they say when whitelisting will begin?

2 Likes

Well… minimum of 1000 NEO to participate… only 50 slots open.

1 Like

OK saw that. Not happy buuuttttt

Who is up for a pool? I’ll need to create a poll to work out if we have enough people pledging for it.

4 Likes

rich get richer haha. I’m out of this one

2 Likes

The vesting period is sonething we need to consider and work out how to distribute the initial 250k lux that is relaxed immediately. Obvious everyone gets a percentage based on their contribution

2 Likes

Not digging the commitment im out

2 Likes

Commitment from who?

3 Likes

Required commitment of 1000 neo, im not interested in pool yet, but who knows i might in future, j would have put some gs otherwise

1 Like

Damn wait a minute, is this the only sale they will be having?
If so, I’m out too. There are many other solid projects coming out.

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠