Official Six Network ICO thread (Min Kim as advisor)

SIX network uses blockchain technology and smart contract to reinvent the digital economy by building a better infrastructure; SIX Digital Asset Wallet, Decentralized Financial Services, and Wallet-to-Wallet (W2W) Decentralized Commerce. With this economic infrastructure, SIX can create an ecosystem that is transparent, fair, secured, and efficient for all stakeholders in the digital and creative economy.

https://six.network/

Six Network has a strong team, mainly out of Thailand but has a lot of good Koreans on the team! The advisory board is full of heavyweights including Akira Morikawa (Former CEO of LINE Japan) and Min Kim (CEO of ICON) as well as many others from huge companies within Thailand and SE Asia.

They’re backed by 3 big companies within Asia including OokBee.

Six Network has a good list of partners and with the connections from the advisers, this list will definitely grow.

Raising $40m
Token costs $0.10cents
Presale comes with 6% bonus

The only red flag I have found is that this will be a long hodl as their road map is a bit of a stretch. From the research I’ve done, this is the biggest ICO in Thailand since Omisego and now Thailand has started to regulate the industry, they are the first to take advantage of the situation.

This looks very similar to Bezant but on a more Grander scale!

Presale is LIVE NOW!!!

10 Likes

@Naisamui99 @pozzon check it out. Tag the other Thai peeps as well please.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, Bert! Will read it in detail after my last exam

2 Likes

Looks good. We gonna put a pool together ?

2 Likes

Don’t need to as minimum is only 0.2 Ether

2 Likes

I know one of the advisors, Khailee Ng, I might put some G’s on this.

4 Likes

I always think if the advisory team is strong and the team have talent then you can’t go wrong

2 Likes

Putting in 0.2 ETH . that’s all I can afford till others start giving profits

3 Likes

What is the token cap?

2 Likes

Someone on Kucoin interested in selling some Pareto tokens for me? If be willing to throw some ICX at you for your troubles

2 Likes

Have a look at the website mate I’m out at the moment

2 Likes

Just filled out KYC and 6 ETH

4 Likes

Good man. Nice to have out Pub Whale in the mix. Just waiting on Dennis now @Racolini

4 Likes

520,000,000. Circulating supply of i read that correctly.

3 Likes

Tried to fill out KYC…ran into passport info and had to shut it down.

4 Likes

No good for me. USA again. Damn it.

3 Likes

You know Dennis you got that itch haha

3 Likes

They didn’t accept an ugly picture?

3 Likes

Any USA peepa I’m happy to help like with @Siggy if they will let me change my contribution amount

4 Likes

Lol!
Funny thing is I’ve never flown…ever! So never had a need for a passport.

One of these days I’ll fly all over the world.

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠