Official TRON topic

trx
tron
shitcoin

https://thebitcoinnews.com/trons-mainnet-migration-starts-receiving-support-of-exchanges-already/ - via HODL http://apple.co/2xBBkDv

Binance hasn’t announced support for the TRX swap as of yet, right?

As far as I know , not yet. But it will. Justin sun , it seems is also in good with CZ from binance .

I absolutely love the news about Tron! They are setting up for major awesome shit. The team is blowing up! Possible partnerships with HUGE investors. Justin sun is in with some Big boy players in this crypto world. They will be a top six coin by 2019.

I like how Tron meets or exceeds their roadmap deadlines. That’s professional. Looking forward to the main net launch. Time to separate the men from the hype.

I wonder if the recurring Alibaba partnership announcement rumor (after main net launch) will turn out to be true. that would be huge.

the official TRON telegram is infested with the referral link spamming hoping to get 3 or 4 puny TRX…useless admins. Telegram group rendered useless.

has anybody here used his TRX to vote on a Super Rep?
I did so yesterday, TRON Power spent on voting for both Skypeople and Sesameseed.
before I send everything to the Tronscan wallet, I hope to see if the reward system works.

I haven’t voted! I should but I believe in most of the SR and who gets in will be who I roll with anyway. I do like your votes! I should be more involved as I believe through and through with Tron and what they are set out to do. Big things coming up! So excited! Hope you get your reward for voting. Thanks for voting too! Tron will send us to the moon Rick! :call_me_hand:t5::rocket:

it seems to be worth it. in the case of Skypeople (#1 SR now), you get rewarded TRX tokens if you vote on them. the rewards are given daily at 8am UTC.
I sent all my TRX to Tronscan, so the only thing I now have to do is vote every 3 days (it automatically unfreezes my TRX) to receive rewards.

So what is the incentive structure with Tron? Is it simply just voting - does the amount of trx you have matter and what is the reward? The block rewards 32trx but what do we get out of “Freezing” varying amounts.

Very little information on the internet from what I have attempted to gather

The incentive is that the Super Rep’s (only the top 32, I thought) get rewards.
Skypeople (just for this month) will distribute 100% of their rewards to their voters.
the ratio for varying amounts can be looked up, most Super Rep’s have calculators.
I’d get about 154 TRX rewarded per month if I keep voting for Skypeople.
Since Tron is a really long hodl for me anyway, I’ll just vote.

I do hope Tronscan ups their game quickly, add 2FA, login with a password instead of using the private key or wallet file. and maybe create a nicer UI in the process (but I hope they put their efforts in hardening security first).
Having the voting capability within Ledger would be even more preferable.

finally moved some into tronscan. split some votes up. see what happens. pretty easy setup. i like what alot of SR are set out to acomplish. good teams with some drive. love it! :call_me_hand:t5:

so you just vote again every 3 days as it unfreezes your tokens after that period? and some reward you with TRX for voting?

Yes. I believe you may be able to just keep them frozen. And keep voting. Check the reward system for paybacks. Each one is alil different, and have different projects they are looking to develop being a SR.

Tron [TRX] is now officially supported on Ledger Nano S thru the Tronscan Desktop App.

Did someone try it already?

didn’t do it yet. also, I hoped for a TRON wallet made by Ledger, in the same fashion they made one for BTC.
Not just Ledger as a authenticator for another app (like Tronscan).

Tried it today and it works like a charm!
I doubt Ledger is going to provide its own Tron wallet.

I just switched from Skypeople to TeamTronix. for the month of August, the reward level (paid out in TRX daily) will be 85%.
Skypeople will just reward 35% in august.

the voting rewards are nice, since holding TRON until it actually might be worth something more than a few cents will take a long time.

keep stackin that Tron! SR rewards are great! Now that Bit torrent is not the big secret as some people feared, what could it be!? and the bit torrent deal was one of the biggest in crypto history! now all bit torrent uses will go through tron. Thats huge! Tron is growing by huge leaps! …the secret project? bigger than bit torrent? oh yeah just wait. :call_me_hand:t5::laughing: