Official weBloc ICO thread

weBloc suggests a Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) shifting from the media-focused advertising market to an incentivized advertising market where a blockchain-based token economy can be applied.

This is a very similar project to Airbloc but it seems they have way more advisors from ICON and we are very early. Airbloc sold out in record time yesterday and crowdsale will go quick too.

This is an opportunity to get in early. Token metrics are not out yet but I’d imagine it’ll be similar to Airbloc which plans to raise $14m!

Have a look at their site to gain an understanding of what they’re doing but once you see but make sure to check out the heavyweights on the advisory board!

http://webloc.io/

WHITELIST OPEN NOW

11 Likes

Based on ICON…Does this occur after the token swap?

1 Like

Looks tempting. Think it is so heavily ICONed because it is being based off of the ICON platform?

1 Like

Yes, this is one of ICON’s chosen dApps and will have investments from ICON as well as being guided by the top dogs at ICON. As we are super early on this, I expect they may wait for token swap then announced token sale info which will likely be ICX tokens only.

I personally think anything that has the ICON heavyweights as advisers will do well.

4 Likes

Good find mate, thanks

1 Like

Excellent find @Duttydirtz :raised_hands:
Anything that has Icon advisers, that don’t leave at the launch :wink:, will likely do well.

2 Likes

Just signed up to the whitelist! When’s ico? :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

signed up!
:cricket_bat_and_ball:

2 Likes

Here is weBlock.

(this guy looks like working 7/24 on ICO’s.)

3 Likes

Signed up !!!

3 Likes

Loving it guys, this could be the next Bezant!

We are early… so so early! They don’t even have a tg group yet!

Missed Airbloc but wont miss this.

If it’s similar hardcap and token metrics to airbloc then I can see 10x easily!

4 Likes

Successfully signed up for white listing, didn’t get mail yet

3 Likes

Yeah no mail yet either, think really are super early on this one. Interested to see the token metrics they present for us pre - salers

2 Likes

Think we can get a private sale going on this one?

2 Likes

@Stu want to do webloc? :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

That’s a great point. They don’t have tg yet so let me see if I can initiate contact somehow.

Some projects aren’t keen on pool type private sales so not sure if I should say I’m a Whale or that I’m representing a bunch of awesome enthusiasts within a moonbound crypto community that love ICON… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Would love to but have no funds till July. I’ll sign up for you if you want some ?

4 Likes

Could possibly use the bitcoin.pub Peter and min friend card lol.

3 Likes

Good point. Will definitely consider that

1 Like

Yes please. And you know I’ve got your back :slight_smile: You’ll end up with some!

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠