Ok $16,000 BITCOIN!

Ok, for some reason for me today marks the day where I have noticed a fundimental change in Bitcoin.

This is no longer a game of average Joe’s Nor Medium Sized Investors.

I think @peter will agree when I say I’ve never seen so much volume in 24hours and these guys are NOT Millionaries.

NO

The Billionaires appear to have take some Incredible positions in bitcoin. The only way how I can be wrong with this statement I believe is if what we are witnessing is the first stream of MAINSTREAM adoption.

Honestly this slightly changes my beliefs.

I will now swear by this shit. Not just as a believer that it will ‘‘go up’’. In fact im not sure its just our game anymore. I think the game is becoming reality and we are the Witnesses onboard the self made spaceship of believers and for that I am truly grateful.

Thank you,

We move Forward,

We enter a new age…

:mage: :pray::bowing_man:

15 Likes

It’s almosf too much to take in! What is going on???

17 Likes

Future is coming… :blush:

7 Likes

Everyone knows the bottom.
The question is…
What is the top?

6 Likes

Is this S curve happening guys?

5 Likes

@peter shits about to get real.

Trust me man, I know you can see it too.

Some mega money is flowing and its going to start flooding.

HOLD TIGHT EVERYONE

6 Likes

Surely we are bound a correction before this takes off even further it’s got redicilous!

3 Likes

I though we were going to get a correction at 13k then at 14k now it’s at 15k lol

5 Likes

Apparently in Zimbabwe BTC has reached 26k$ xD

The best news are the headline news… lel :rofl:

3 Likes

U know Mcafee does’t make calls like that for nothing.

Fuck man, Perspective, NO there is NO correction, ONLY VALUE REALISATION.

sorry caps.

imagine if everyone thinks bitcoin is worth $1000000 in ten years then Bitcoin is VERY undervalued right now at 15K !!!

6 Likes

I’m a fool. Been waiting for a correction but it’s not slowing down! Should have bought more at 8700 dollar.

3 Likes

I hope if only slows down but with futures otw and so many saying its the greatest shorting opportunity of a lifetime I’m a bit nervous but I plan to HODL if it does go bad.

1 Like

I love this point of view, look if we set a milestone of 20k by the end of December and if we manage to plant the seed of this idea, then sheeeeit, we surely will hit ~20k :smiley:

3 Likes

I somehow think that one day we will see 300% price increase in BTC which would mark capitulation of all disbelievers.

5 Likes

sliding stop loss 2K-3K below current bitcoin price for me… has to correct at some point… no way every investor in bitcoin is dicipline enough not to realize 200-2000% profits

2 Likes

Is it just me or do you wander around your house now looking at all the shit you have bought in the last six months and equate it back to Bitcoin and what it would be worth now? I got two kittens a few months back thats $15k right there!!! :rofl:

10 Likes

I don’t think a dip is happening. I think it’s more likely to hit 20K or 50K, than it is to dip below 10K again. It’s going to take some MAJOR FUD to cause a big correction at this point.

3 Likes

Shoulda held it for the cryptokitties

8 Likes

Dude. I been on the grind. I see it. Tho many “see it” and will still not beleive.

I have people who whisper at me… they say… “be prepared.”

11 Likes

Just wait until exchanges start running low on satoshis and start increasing the minimum buys to $1000+…

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠