OMG Fear wall getting eaten!

Listening to “Buy Buy Buy”

2 Likes

For some reason the picture cant enlarge but it is me listening to NSYNC “Bye bye bye”

2 Likes

Why is there fear? Any news…

1 Like

I don’t know but it is more interesting at these hours then a day before. It is 0.001331 (7.7USD) now.

1 Like

Sorry for the Noob question, but is there any fear that OMG will not rise? What does this dip say about OMG? Is the volume legit?

Thanks!

1 Like

OMG is a solid coin with a great team behind it. I think it was just a bit high due to tons of news coming out all the time. OMG was seriously hogging the spotlight. A big part of this dip I would say is BTC going up. People are selling off to get more BTC. When the new wallet comes out there should be a nice bump.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info!

If I could bother you with another question, can I store OMG in any Ether wallet? (FYI I have a Trezor)

If not where can I store it?

Again thanks!

1 Like

Exodus wallet adsfdasdfa

2 Likes

If OMG fall… what to say for NEO xD

2 Likes

A ton of alts are taking a beating right now. The Bitcoin Gold greed is way too strong. Buy at these prices because you may never see them again after the fork and Segwit2x.

4 Likes

you can use MEW ( www.myetherwallet.com ) with your trezor, you can store omg and many other erc-20 tokens there. Use your trezor, the fees are way better.
omg has a staking wallet coming out, they are supposed to release it this quarter.
I agree it was over hyped because of the news coming out, it will kick ass tho, stock up.

2 Likes

Now is a great time to buy ALTs. Even if they dip further, the main players are here to stay, and it is awesome to have dips like this to allow double ups again!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I have been aggressively adding to omg here. Could be wrong but happy to add down here.

2 Likes

My OMG bag is pretty full. I’m ready for the rebound.

2 Likes

Won’t be anytime soon given that we’re pinned down against a 100,000 OMG sell wall.

EDIT. Scratch that. It’s gone. :smiley:

2 Likes

The order book is manipulated most of the time. Sell walls are an example of it.

2 Likes

BTC taking a dive and alts bouncing back right now.

2 Likes

why, though? why right now?

2 Likes

@Entropy speaks the truth!

Sell walls mean nothing, because it costs nothing to post them.

I hope you made a killing , timing that cheap OMG before the spike :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some technical reasons. Found support, looked like an exhaustive move down and bitcoin looked toppy so was happy to add some at these levels.

3 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠