On-boarding the Future of Yen.io

yen
yenio
on-boarding
onboarding

Just updated the March date to April 8th in post above Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

Final YEN.io [patreons] load is today!
Winning!
We also announced 5 new coins today too!
Weekly NEW COINS Added to YEN.io! - Every Monday!200_s

4 Likes
What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?
3 Likes

Onboarding the Mclaren April group!

Awesome!

5 Likes

YEN Onboarding Update

Thank you, everyone, for your feedback. We’re excited to open up the onboarding list to current #yenizens to invite their own community, whether it be family, friends, or fellow Pub members.

For next 3 months, existing cohorts will get invites. Please consider 1-10 folks you’d like to invite to YEN as it currently is.

• May: Everyone in Lamborghini will get a personal invite code. Sign-up window for those you invite is May 7-9. (72 hours). You’ll get your invite code the day before on the 6th.

• June: Ferrari cohort will get a personal invite code. Sign-up window TBD.

• July: McLaren cohort will get an invite code. Sign-up window TBD.

We will continue to onboard additional folks (including those who missed the sign-up window in previous months or from waitlist) during each month’s onboarding window.

If you’d like to invite folks at a later date than what’s scheduled for your group (not good timing, waiting on a feature), just let me know.

6 Likes

You Invited me please :blush::blush::wink:

4 Likes

when yen? :frowning:

2 Likes

I also have the same question. When yen???

1 Like

idk i’m FOMOing hard though - someone send an invite pls!

1 Like

And they will say: “but you knew me!”

3 Likes

Invite plsssss - wanna FOMO in that haaaaard :bitrocket:

2 Likes

I see beta yen is open. But I can’t signup. Can I get an invite pleaaseeee?

1 Like

We’re still working through the invite and onboarding process. The best way to claim your stake for now is to input your email at https://yen.io and we’ll be in touch soon!

2 Likes