On Startups and Business

I’ve built 12 startups since 1997. 12 of them have failed. 2 of them have been privately acquired, which allows me to enjoy the fruits of my hard work in the form of creating MORE fun startups and driving even faster cars!

I’d love to know your ideas, and if I can, help out!

1 Like

Hey, since You have the experience could you run down some bullet-points on the initial phases of organizing a startup , i guess you are more into software and it will differ between industries but please share.

1 Like

I manufacture a product that is awesome , for the display and enjoyment of houseplants in our indoor environments.I am very adept at the manufacturing process but I could really use someone such as yourself that is well versed in many things internet related.The goal is to have the product on Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, and everywhere else that offers online retailing.I would like to have a youtube channel featuring the product, as well as a Facebook campaign, a twitter feed, an instagram account, a reddit presence, as well as any other way to promote, sell, and further attract a customer base to this product.I would like to have a website that accepts payments obviously in fiat, as well as crypto.I would like the web site enabled to let customers interact with each other and also upload photographs of the displays they have created utilizing living plants of varying colors, shapes, and textures.This is a product I designed back in 1999, originally to better organize my Grandmother’s collection of African violets.I have been enhancing the design and actually using the product for many years.There are different design variations I would like to implement, as well as a fully automated, microprocessor, sensor controlled version.I have 2 sons in their mid 20’s, and they are my immediate go to, to scale production capabilities.We are fully ready, willing, and able to make this a reality before Christmas of this year.From what I see of the site you have created here, as well as your dedication to, and the creativity you have put into your Youtube channel I think you would be an ideal associate to further communicate with in regards to the IT aspect of this project.Let me know what ya think man…Best Regards

1 Like

This would look NICE anywhere near my Christmas tree…

Boy, that’s a pretty car.

1 Like

Without revealing much of the precise scope of the product this is a picture of a VERTITOOBZ that I took 5 minutes ago on my cell phone, doing what VERTITOOBZ do best…look cool.One of these would be nice hanging in the kitchen right ?.

1 Like

This is only 1 of many that I currently have in My kitchen …“Man it’s a jungle out there”:grin:
It is our intention to sell Millions of these VertiToobz units at 29.95 and immediately invest the proceeds into Bcoin B4 it hits 10K.What kind of Smart Contract, could you, and I, initiate to make that happen as soon as possible sir ?.Do you think a project such as this would be something you may be interested in.
My end would handle manufacturing and shipping, and your expertise would control all aspects of Internet related content.
Besides…" It’ll be fun".:heavy_dollar_sign: :rocket: :soon:
It would be REALLY NICE, to launch this prior to Christmas 2017, I had begun creating a web site, and what I alone am able to achieve is not sufficient, or fast enough to deliver the full potential that I believe this product is capable of.I have Many more photographs that are available to work with for media purposes.I can be in Atlanta immediately to discuss further details if you are interested.Thanks Best Regards from the TEAM at Verti
Toobz Houseplant Systems.

1 Like

Vertitoobz@gmail.com / Darrin

1 Like

Yo, P Money.

I’ve been in the startup game too. My last venture was in the ETF space. I’m now working on my next one. I’ve spoken to a few advisory groups that assist companies in designing blockchains and ICOs. As a means to replicate a listed closed-end/venture/income fund. It is becoming more evident that the last thing the crypto nation needs is another coin.

So, instead what are your thoughts on companies raising capital with cryptocurrency in a crowd sale format? Vs. The outdated accredited investor/roadshow model.

-Thom in Seattle.

1 Like

What cars are you driving?

1 Like

I have a cool startup idea, again connected with cars, and it will gain a great popularity in my country. I just don’t know where to start. Can you help me with this? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, my friend! You know this sounds really impressive and to be honest, I am happy that there are peoples like you that want to help others even after achieving success. I also have two businesses and I would like to recommend a site that helped me a lot. I am talking about: Digitalconnectmag.com. Here you can find thousands of interesting articles including in the business areas. Never stop your learning process and you will achieve everything you’ve ever dreamed. I believe this is gonna happen.
I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠