#PeopleOfYEN #YENStories - DM me in YEN.io for Interview!

poy
peopleofyen
yenstories

DM me in YEN.io if you’d like to do a 15 minute interview with me about your crypto-lifestyle, what you’re building, and how YEN is helping you do it!

What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?

In order to ensure we get the best media for this, please prepare the following in advance of our interview:

• GOOD lighting
  • GOOD quality webcam 1080p+
  • GOOD microphone with solid audio
  • GOOD background that shows off your product, service… regardless, your background should speak to who you are, what you do, and what your value is to the community

**TL;DR - It’ll be hard for us to work with low quality (anything). This for YOU and your network (and ours). This is YOUR opportunity to show the world what you’re all about. **
Make it worth everyones time.

Be prepared to answer the following questions (more will emerge through our conversation):

• What is your story?
  • Why is cryptocurrency important to you and your family?
  • How is YEN helping you achieve your personal goals?

Thank you Peter!
Basic, clear and helpful!

Glad to be a part of this journey and looking forward to hearing all the stories.

Presence + Practice is a part of this journey.

Wawoo can’t wait for my turn to have this opportunity to shine in the crypto market !!!

sound also like Sway in the morning show on Shade 45, when sway give the chance to young artist to shine and show the best of them !!!

Test us @peter !! push us to the limit and we will give the best to receive the best !!

thanks again for this opportunity and lets get inspired by all the stories coming ! :v:

You Know Crypto N’ Culture is Ready!

anytime im ready to do this

Still working through setting this up. We want to provide the best value to you guys that we can!